The Battle

Harry's POV

Everything was finally turning around.

No more cages, no more trials, I mean, Draco was even going to classes again! Granted, no one wanted to talk to him, or be near him, but at least he was there!

The harassment had been minimal. Mostly because if anyone did anything, Ron, Hermione, Pansy or I would glare them down. No one wanted to deal with a pissed off Hermione or Pansy.

Well, everything was going great until a week after Draco's trial.

The night of June 17th, I went to sleep normally, but I had a vision.

Sirius Black, my godfather, was on his knees in the middle of the Department of Mysteries. There were chains on his hands, and a cloaked figure was holding him at wand-point.

"Where is it?" An unknown voice hissed.

"I don't know where it is!" Sirius responded.

"Lies!"

Suddenly, a blinding red light fulled my vision. Sirius crumpled to the ground in pain with a shout of pure agony. The cruciatus curse.

I awake with a gasp. My night clothes are stuck to my skin with cold sweat, and my breathing is uneven. Sirius is in trouble!

I turn to my sleeping boyfriend, who's drooling slightly onto his pillow.

"Draco!" I shake him, and the vampire groans.

"What?" He mumbles sleepily.

"Sirius is in trouble! We've got to help him!"

"Not this early in the morning we're not," Draco murmurs, his eyelids fluttering shut, "go back to sleep."

"No! We've got to go now!" I protest loudly. "I got a vision, and I don't think Voldemort meant to let me see this one! Voldemort has Sirius in the Department of Mysteries. He's looking for something, and Sirius won't tell him. He's using the cruciatus curse!"

With another groan, Draco props himself up on his elbows. "And your plan is to just stroll into the Department of Mysteries, steal Sirius from under the Dark Lord's nose, and just leave?"

"I mean..."

Draco rolls his eyes. "We'd need a lot of help. Anyway, what if it's a trap? What if you call Sirius first to-"

"It's may be a trap, but I know what I saw, Draco," I insist, cutting him off, "Sirius is in trouble, and I've got to help him! He's the last family I've got!"

"Fine, but I'm not going to let you walk in there alone," Draco finally gives in.

"I am not going to let you-"

"I am going," Draco says defiantly, "whether you like it or not."

"Fine," I huff.

"But," Draco continues, "We'll need more people. This is going to be an unfair fight already, we need power in numbers."

"I am not going to let them risk their lives! I won't let them do that!" I argue. First Cedric, now this? I am not going to let more people risk their lives because of me.

"No, Harry," Draco sighs, rubbing his fingers along my knuckles, "If you go in there alone it's suicide. You can't do this alone. We'll ask if they want to help, and if they agree, they will come. This is what friends are for."

I sigh loudly. "Okay, fine, but I don't like it."

"Can I go back to sleep now?" Draco asks.

"Nope! You're coming with me to ask people if they want to come," I declare, dragging my boyfriend out of bed.