𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

Me and Davion have been spending a lot of time with each other since that day and it's been really fun.

Today me and him are going to the movies and out to eat and he wants me to bring Meir.

I know y'all probably wondering what's going on between me and Jahlil. Well let's just say that I haven't talked to him since that day . He has definitely tried but I refuse to. If it's not about Meir then me and him have nothing to talk about. And I need him to understand that.

"Bro I told you to ready ready at five o'clock." Davion said as he sat on my bed playing with Meir.

"Boy I'm black. Be ready at five mean get in the shower at five now leave me alone."

"Man man yo momma annoying , ion like her." Soon as he said that Meirs little hand balled up making fist and hit him. "Damn lil boy I'm sorry I like yo momma tac head ass."

"That's my baby he ain't gone let nobody talk shit about him mommy." I said as I jumped to put my jeans on.

At that moment I stopped and analyzed my body. I have more hips and ass now but my stomach is still kinda big. I have stretch marks and I just don't look like myself anymore.

I dropped my head and went and grabbed my coat and purse. Davion had already put Meir coat on him and was ready to go.

We made our way to the car and I just sat there in my feelings. My whole mood changed from looking in the mirror.

Davion finished buckling Meir in and made his was to the drivers seat quickly pulling off after buckling himself in. Without lifting my head I can tell he was looking at me cause I could just feel it.

I finally picked my head up and seen that we were at a red light.

"You beautiful you know that right?" He smiled at me.

"Boy stop the cap. You know damn well I don't look good." I laughed a little and put my head down again. Like don't get me wrong I know I'm a bad bitch but after having a baby a couple months ago I just don't see the same girl.

I mean after having Meir Jahlil didn't call me beautiful, he didn't show a lot of affection anymore and honestly I feel like that's why he cheated on me.

"Ion say shit I don't mean Amelie... you beautiful. Not just pretty, not just fine. You a beautiful ass girl and you need to know that. With yo lil baby fat and all." He rubbed my stomach and we both Bussed out laughing.

I swear he makes me feel like everything I've been going through was all just a bad dream. Like he's my knight in shining armor.
—-
Once we left the movies we decided to go to Red Robin. We got out little table and ordered in the mean time though we just talked and talked.

"So you mean to tell me don't nobody want you?" I asked Davion.

"I mean I ain't gone say that nobody wants me but shit closed mouths don't get fed." He shrugged.

𝑨𝒘𝒏... 𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒍 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒓𝒖𝒈😔

The waiter had finally brung our food out and Meir fat ass was fully locked in on my fries. He never paid this much attention to anything ever in life.

"Aye Mei I need help with something."

"Shoot"

"Bet. So there's this girl that I like right." He proceeded to say and I ain't gone lie my heart dropped a lil.

"Right... go on."

"So I like her and I don't wanna fuck it up cause she has become my best friend. Like I love talking to her her personality is unmatched... but she been hurt like hurt bad and I ain't the perfect nigga but I wanna try with her you feel me?" He finished his lil rant.

"Well the most important thing is to keep applying pressure. Girl love that shit. Uh be upfront and honest with her. Like don't hide shit from her. And aint nobody perfect so she shouldn't expect that from you especially if she's been hurt before." I placed Meir back in his car seat since he was milk wasted.

Davion just nodded his head.

We finished up our night and he dropped me and Meir back at home. After bathing both me and him I put on Cocomelon since it held his attention until he would go to sleep. As for me I got on my phone and went on YouTube watching 5Minute Craft videos.

I was at peace. Which was something I hadn't had in a while.

I was drifting off to sleep until my phone flashed indicating I had a message.

🤡

so uu really done😒

I didn't even respond back to his crazy, bipolar, delusion, good dick having ass... I just put my phone on DND and stared at the ceiling on some Rod Wave type shit.

𝑰 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒔🤦🏾‍♀️
——
Heyy . So I Been Lowkey SWAMPED WITH SCHOOL Buuut A Bitch Is Backkk KINDA😂So Like This Is My Last Week Of School And Then In On Winter Break Until Like January 20th Or Some Shit. Sooo I'll Be A Bit More Active.

Uh I'm Running Out Of Ideas but I Like This Book🥺So Can Yall Help A Sista Out .