part 37

(Trig's Pov)

I wasn't planning on sleeping round Billie's, but I did. I was in too much pain to talk about us.

I woke up to the sun hitting my face, Billie wasn't in the bed but I heard the shower on so I'm guessing she was in there

I waited a few minutes before she came in drying her hair with a towel.

"morning" she smiled

"morning" I took a deep breath in "so.. about that talk"

"yeah.." she mumbled and sat beside me

"who was that on the phone" i croaked not really wanting to know the answer

"dylan... someone who i was hooking up with and i guess he turned into something more"

"right..." my heart broke a million times more "i was hooking up with a girl too... but only so i could get out"

"where is she now"

"dead, i killed her" i smirked "why?"

"in case i don't know you go-"

"no why did you get with dylan" i cut her off

"i don't know.. i really don't know"

"how long for?" i asked tears were now falling down my cheeks

"it's been like 3 months"

"you hurt me Billie, I was calling to hear your voice but instead I heard some guy wanting to cum in you"

"i know Trig and I am so sorry" she cried

"but why? you didn't do anything in those 2 years when i was gone but now i was gone for 8 months and everything changes?"

"i know..."

"but you don't" i whispered "i cant do this anymore Bil"

"w-what"

"look at us we're never perfect although it may seem to you but it's not it's so toxic"

"how!" she yelled

"remember i'm the mafia? when we would fall out and fuck then fall out again? or when you were behind my back fucking Bullet? Billie I fucking left you for 2 years making you believe I was dead and then I got captured and tortured for 8 months" I cried "don't you see? i am such a danger too you, and in those 8 months you were fucking someone and so was i"

"but we can change please Trig don't do this"

"Billie I love you so much, but I don't deserve this, and you don't either"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

do yous hate me again or what?