part 43

(Billie's Pov)

Okay so maybe I was a little dramatic. I knew Trig would kill him anyway but it's not him being dead that i'm mad about. It's the fact the Trig killed him. I don't like Trig killing people, never have, never will, because she hates it she gets fucked up after and it replays in her head. I still remember the first time she opened up to me in the mafia, where she was sitting by the pool with Nitro and she told me about her first kill. And seeing the effect that kill had on her is exactly why I don't like her doing it.

I love her, I always have, always will but she was right, we don't deserve what we do too each other which is why we need to stay away and work on ourselves.

I'm just hoping this kid doesn't turn out to look like Dylan. And I really want Trig to see this kid as her own, but I know that's pushing it too far

We haven't spoke in a week since that little argument and it hurts, I want her and her only. This fucking pregnancy is fucking with my hormones and I can't stop crying about not being with her

Just being with her and seeing how much she does actually care about me my heart swells up to be double it's size, especially when I am in her arms. I don't even know how to describe it, I have no words I mean, how do you say that when I'm laying on your chest and that every time you're ribcage expands and touches mine it leaves my stomach tied up in knots? Or that simple just by looking at you I feel dizzy but in a good way. Or that feeling you're touch reminds that you are alive and it is a blessing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just a little filler becauseeeeeee i ain't gona say