part 53

(Trig's Pov)

It's been a few days since Billie took me too see a doctor

I was diagnosed with psychotic depression. It's basically depression but with voices and hallucinations. I'm glad it's not schizophrenia. So basically when I'm depressed or something bad happens for example temporarily loosing Billie or thinking Cobra was alive my brain develops hallucinations to scare me pretty much. As if my PTSD wasn't enough.... They were going to send me too a mental hospital because apparently it's serious and a danger but luckily Billie managed to convince them not too but she has to look after me. I hate saying that i'm not a kid I don't need to be watched. I've been given antidepressants and antipsychotic medications. They said if I keep taking my pills on the regular and attending therapy sessions then I would recover within several months. But I cant go talk to a therapist. What am I supposed to say? Oh hi I used to be in a mafia, how's you? Billie is also giving me suicide watch because another thing with this illness is that chances of suicide are even higher. Fun right?

So here we are snuggled in bed watching Dolittle as it has my favourite Robert Downey Jr.

"let me take you out" i blurted out

"what?" she said shocked

"you heard me"

"w-why?"

"you said you want to give us another go so, let me take you out"

"trig i don't want you doing this because i want-"

"i want to" i confessed "is that a yes?"

"yes" she smiled blushing

"thank you for everything" i whispered and kissed the top of her head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

last one for today i need to sleep :)

am i gona be nice and finally let them be together again? who knows