Chapter Twelve

Christian

I squeezed Raylynn tight. All I wanted to do was keep her right where she was because right here, no one could hurt her. "You fell asleep in my car. Grandma and I packed up your things and we brought you here. I figured you wouldn't want to wake up alone in an unfamiliar room so I let you sleep here with me."

"Thank you." Raylynn whispered. "You didn't have to, you could've left me there."

"You're my girlfriend, I would have never left you there like that and for the record you're never going back to that house alone."

"I don't think I'd ever want to." She said.

Knock knock

"Come on!" I shouted.

"Chris!" Raylynn quietly protested.

It was too late. Crispin came in and hopped in my bed on the other side of Raylynn. "Did you tell her?"

"No, dude, I didn't. How about you tell her."

Raylynn turned around to face Crispin, her back was now to my chest and her round ass was on my groin.

"I heard what happened and I'm sorry, but at least now you get to live with us. Oh, and-and Chris and I avenged you."

This peaked her interest. "Avenged me how?"

Crispin took out his cell phone and found the video we took last night. In the video, Crispin and I took turns teepeeing and filming. We placed Raylynn's old clothes back on the porch and then we teepee the house and the two trees in the front and back yards.

Raylynn laughed and smiled. It was good to know that made her happy. "I can't believe you guys did that."

"We did it for you. Are you happy now?" Crispin asked.

Raylynn wiped her tears of laughter. "Yeah, I am. Thank you both very much.

Crispin suddenly hugged Raylynn. "Love you, Raylynn."

After getting over the initial shock, she hugged him back. "Love you too, Crispin.

Wanting to be part of the moment, I wrapped my arms around the both of them. "I love you both." Raylynn stiffened a little but quickly relaxed. I sense a love talk coming in the nearby future.

Raylynn

'I love you both.' Chris said. Does that mean he loves me the same way he loves Crispin or does he love me love me? I thought to myself as I stood in the bathroom looking at my reflection in the mirror. Three hours later and a decent breakfast and even I admit I look and feel much better.

I left the bathroom and walked back into the bedroom where Chris and Grandma waited. "Are you ready?" Chris asked.

"Yes, but where are we going?"

Chris looked at Grandma, Grandma looked at Chris and then at me. "We're going shopping, My dear."

"And if you're up for it, house shopping." Chris added.

My eyebrows furrowed. "House shopping for you?"

"Why, you and Chris, of course." Grandma said as she pushed me from Chris' room down the stairs, and to the front door.

"Wait, what?!" I shrieked, pausing before Grandma could get me into Chris' car. "Um, what's happening here?"

Chris sighed and moved towards me. "Grandma, I need to speak to Raylynn alone, meets us at Bed, Bath, and Beyond?"

Grandma nodded, got into her car, and left.

"Get in, Raylynn, we'll talk, you'll understand, and then we can go about the day as planned."