𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐥𝗼𝐠𝐮𝐞

I took a deep breath as i looked at the clipboard in front of me. A list of names of people i didn't know were on it. "Couldn't be anymore of a loser." I shrugged and signed my name.

Y/n Monet

I smiled and turned around. Right as i did hard, cold, slush hit my face. I closed my eyes and opened them to see Puck and Finn laughing. "Nice signature, red." He said referring to the red slushie. I rolled my eyes and begun to walk away. "I hope you both catch herpes."

They laughed and high-fived. What a way to start high school.

time skip.

"Hello, my names y/n." (a/n i work at a bakery. Please tell me someone gets the joke.)

"So, uh, y/n. What would you be singing today?" Mr. Schuester sighed.

"I'll do 'isn't she lovely by Stevie Wonder.'" (the harry reference)

"Alright, take it away." He sighed.

"Isn't she lovely?

Isn't she wonderful?

Isn't she precious?

Less than what minute old. I never thought through love we'd be. Making one as lovely as she. But isn't she lovely made from love."

I sung and saw Mr. Schue smile. He held his hand up telling me to stop. I did a bit worried. "That was great, Y/n."

"Thank you."

"I'll see you at rehearsal." He said and we exchanged smiles. "Thank you so much." 

time skip.

"Sit down, sit down, sit down, you're rocking the boat." We went in a circle around Artie. After we did jazz hands and Artie crashed into the wall.

"We suck." Rachel said.

"We're getting there, Rachel." Mr. Schue said.

"You okay?" I asked Artie and he smiled. "Yeah."

"Mr. Schuester, do you have any idea how ridiculous it is to give the lead solo in "sit down, you're rocking the boat" to a boy in a wheelchair?"

"I think Mr. Schue is using irony to enhance the performance."

"Plus, who cares if he's in a wheel chair?" I asked and i could see Artie smiling at me from the corner of my eye.

"I care! Ugh. And there is nothing ironic about show choir." She stormed out. "Rachel-" I rolled my eyes. "Hmm." She shut the door.

the next day.

"I got chills, they're multiplying." I looking over at Finn who was next to me singing. I didn't know he could sing, he's actually really good. "And i'm losing control. Cause the power you're supplying, it's electrifying!"

"You better shape up." Rachel said and the rest of us did background singing. "Doo, Doo, Doo."

"Cause i need a man. But my heart is set on you. You better shape up. You better understand, to my heart i must be true." Rachel shoved me out of the way to get next to Finn. "Yo." I brushed off my clothes.

They started started singing together. "Nothin left. Nothing left for me to do. You're the one that i want. Hoo, hoo, hoo, honey. The one that i want-"

Mercedes split them up and the music stopped. "Oh, hell to the no! Look i'm not down with this background singing nonsense. I'm Beyoncé. I ain't no Kelly Rowland."

"Okay look, it's just one song."

"And it's the first time we've been kind of good."

"They're good." I whispered. "Okay, you're good, white boy. I'll give you that. But you better bring it." She looked at Finn. "Let's run it again." Mercedes smiled.

After rehearsal i went down the hall to my locker. I opened it and saw a piece of folded paper in it. I opened it and on it said

"SING YOUR HEART OUT, PRISS"

I looked over and saw Santana Lopez laughing. She waved and walked away. I rolled my eyes and ripped the paper up. "How original."

the next day.

We were on a field trip. I was talking with Kurt. "She's a little bit annoying." Kurt said and i nodded. "More than a little. Narcissistic ass." I said and he laughed. "I can't imagine having to live with that." Kurt said and a bell started ringing. We walked into a theater and took our seats. "May i present to you, Vocal Adrenaline!" A man said and people started clapping.

They begun singing and dancing to Rehab by Amy Whitehouse. They're doing amazing. My jaw dropped and so did everyone's else's. The song ended. "We're d-d-doomed." Tina said and i nodded.

the next day.

Earlier Mr. Schue told us he's quitting. I don't know if Glee is staying or not. I was in math which is a class i have with the terrible Santana. I felt her throwing pieces of paper in my hair but didn't do anything. Cause, honestly, i am terrified of her. Her and her friends...but mostly her. Nobody has any idea what she's capable of. "Pss." I heard her whisper and i turned around. "Number five." She demanded. I sighed. "Negative fifty three."

time skip.

We'd practiced for this, and we were ready to sing Don't stop believing.

"Da, Da, Da, Da, Da."

"Just a small town girl. Living in a lonely world. She took the midnight train going anywhere." Finn singed.

Rachel smiled. "Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit. He took the midnight train going anywhere."

"A singer in a smoky room."

"Smell of wine and cheap perfume."

"For a smile the can share the night. It goes on and on and on and on."

We all begun to sing. "Strangers, waiting. Up and down the boulevard. Their shadows searching, in the night."

i'm too lazy to write the whole song down.

After we finished, we heard clapping coming the back of the theater. Mr. Schue stood there. "Good guys. It's a nine. We need a ten. Rachel, you need to hit the ones and the fives." He walked up to the stage. "Finn, I think if we worked on it, you could hit a high B."

"Does this mean you're staying?" Me and Finn asked at the same time.

"It would kill me to see you win nationals without me. From the top!" He smiled.

i'm writing this cause i'm really bored and i love santana sfm