part 1

The school uniform for the girls are blue top, grey skirt, black long socks and black shoes. Young-hee was changing and was getting ready for the first day of school she went downstairs.

Y: bye mom!
M: oh sweetie your not-
Y: im not hungry.
Jm: always like this.

She walk out of the house.

Hi I am park young-hee 14yrs old I am starting my first year in high I hope I make many friends there, my family is my everything to me I miss my middle school friends to I hope I meet them here in this high school too, I hope one day I can find the boy in my dreams.

Young-hee stop infront of the school she took a deep breath in then out as she was about to step in she felt a arm wrap around her.

Y: yah!

She gasp.

Y: jungkook?!

Jungkook looked at her smiling.

Jk: hey.
Y: you go here?
Jk: yeah looks like you do to.

The boys uniform is blue top and grey pants with black shoes they all have their name tagged on the right side of their shirt.

Jk: you changed.
Y: you did too.

This is my best friend jeon jungkook we been friends snice we were kids my mom and his mom are friends in high school jungkook is the only person I trust to be with and no one else.

They both walk in the school jungkook and young-hee was missing around walking to their class then all of a sudden young-hee bump into someone's arm.

Y: oh im so sorry.

She bow and the guy flip his side hair young-hee pick up the persons key that fill out of its pocket.

Y: here you go....

She looked up and saw the most handsome boy, he doesn't bettom up the top uniform shirt like others its just open he looked at her and snitch his keys from her.

??: watch were your going freshmans

He walk away. Jungkook glared at him.

Jk: that was not nice.
Y: uh yeah..
Jk: let's head to class.

They walk together to their class young-hee got in her class with jungkook she looked around then they heard someone clear their throat.

T: you guys must be the first years.
Y: oh hello.

It was the teacher.

T: come on in first day of school Is just starting.

They both bow and walk in to find a sit young-hee sat in the middle back jungkook sat on the left side of her. They started class then the door slam open.

T: In-yeop how many times are you gotta be late in my class?!
I: what? Its just the start.

Young-hee widened her eyes.

Young-hee pov: the guy from before.

He walk and sat on a empty desk beside young-hee she sigh and shake it off they started class. Later the class end young-hee was putting her things away, she felt a kick on her desk she flinched and look beside her.

I; your the girl in the hallway.
Y: heh...hi I'm park young-hee...a first year here...

As he was about to say something to her girls came walking to him, young-hee was shock.

G1: in-yeop you look tired
G2: do you want something to drink.
G3: you want something to eat.
Y: what is this???
??: don't worry.

Young-hee look at a girl infront of her.

??: hi I'm choi seojin
Y: hello.
S: he is the popular boy in this school and also the class prep in the school.
Y; ahh I see.
I: aish!

Young-hee jump again and look at him standing up.

I; these girls..so annoying.

He walk out of the class jungkook came towards young-hee.

Jk: want to get something to eat?
Y: sure.

Young-hee throw her arms around jungkook.

Y: yeah let's go get some banana milk and some triangle Kimbap.

She giggles. They got to the store and bought some food then ate it on the school bench.

Y: yah jungkook.
Jk: hm?
Y: how did you grow up to look this handsome?
Jk: what you talking about? I look the same.
Y: no you changed alot. When we were kids you didn't look this handsome.
Jk: yah I'm alway handsome I got it from my dad.
Y; I can tell.

She smile and pinch his cheeks then they heard girls screaming super girly they got up and look, they saw another handsome boy on the block young-hees jaw drop and her eyes was wide open.

Young-hee pov: so many handsome boys in this school.

Jungkook say her reaction and pull her back.

Y: ah! Yah! What was that for?
Jk: you check them out to much.
Y: like im gotta look at you like that.

Young-hee walk away jungkook just look at her and walk away then young-hee bump into seojin.

S: oh hey.
Y: seojin whos that boy?
S: the one that walk just pass me?
Y: yeah.
S: oh him he's also a popular boy here.
Y: i see..
S: all girls go for eunwoo and in yeop
Y: eunwoo?
S: yeah thats his name. Him and in yeop are friends.
Y: interesting.

Seojin and young-hee was hanging out to get to know each other more they also exchanged numbers young-hee was heading to the bathroom until she heard girls talking she peek to the side and saw 3 girls bully this one girl wearing glasses.

G1: you think your smart iu? Well you ain't your just a stupid little girl.
Y: those mean jerks.
G1: you think he will like you? Will he won't!
Y: hey!

The girls look at young-hee she went infront of them and look at them the girls scoffed.

G1: this is our busy not yours.
Y: leave her alone and mind your own damn business...bully others won't solve a thing.
G1: what you say? Now your trying to be smart?

As the girl rise her hand and was about to hit young-hee all of a sudden the heard.

I: yah! You girls want your ass beat by other girls?

They flinched and turn to in yeop.

G1: class prep she's the one who-
I: I don't care who started it. Now leave them alone.

The girl growl and walk away with her friends they pass him and young-hee open her eyes and turn to in yeop he walk towards them.

Y: she was getting bully by them so I had to do something...
I; its only your first day here and your already into other students business.
Y: like I can help it...you can't do it! Trying to be all tough.

In yeop glare at her, young-hee drag iu away from him and walk off.

I: aish who is she to talk to.

Iu stopped young-hee she turn around.

Iu: you shouldn't talk to the school student president like that?
Y: aish...was i to hard..

Young-hee whisper to herself.

Y: you should be more confident and talk back to the mean girls.

Iu look at her.

Y: don't be afraid to.

The bell ring.

Y: aish im late! See ya.

Young-hee ran off to her next class iu look and smile a little.