part 23

It was the next weekend she woke up and saw inyeop sleeping she smiles and got up from bed and saw a text message from jungkook.

Text:
Jk: wanna get coffee with me today?
Y: sure just tell me where to go.
Jk; okay its at a building i found the color is very pink because well its girly.
Y: ok
End

Jungkook had send her the address of the place that they well meet to catch up. She got out of bed and was getting ready inyeop finally woke up and saw  young-hee dress up.

I: where you going?

He say tirely.

Y: well I'm back being friends with jungkook and he wants to meet up to you know catch up with our life.
I: oh ok. Should I drop you off?
Y: no I got it. I'll take the bus.
I: ok have fun
Y: thanks. Bye.

She peck his cheek and walk out of her room and went downstairs.

Clothes and bag

Hair (its supposed to be short)

Shoes

She got to the kitchen eating her breakfast that jimin made

Jm: why are you dress up? Where you going?
Y: I made up with jungkook.
Jm; oh.
Y: so im going to hang out with him and catch up with his life.
Jm: ok. Are you okay now?
Y: yeah im okay now that inyeop was with me.

She smiles at him, later she wiped her lips and walk out of the house and took a bus to the place jungkook wanted to me. Jungkook was already there waiting for her, he looked at the door and saw Young-hee walk in.

Jk: oh here.

He waved his hands she smile and walk up to him and sat down.

Y: oh you got me a drink.
Jk: yeah i thought you'll be thirsty.
Y: thank you.

She smiles and drink the drink he bought.

Jk: so um how's school?
Y: its good school was fine being a sophomore is not that bad.
Jk: im sorry I didn't tell you that I moved away.
Y: its okay. I was real butt hurt.

Jungkook chuckled.

Jk: you and inyeops relationship getting better?
Y: yeah its going great we went on our 30th date.
Jk: oh wow.
Y: have you get in touch with iu yet?
Jk; no I try but she just keeps saying she's busy.
Y: well what you gotta do? I mean you guys have few months for your guys second year anniversary.
Jk: I know. But I feel like something is up.
Y: what you mean?
Jk: I feel like she's cheating on me. But what I like to do is end things there.
Y: oh....

She remembers that she and inyeop saw her with another men at the mall she sigh, when she looked up jungkook was looking out the widow shockly.

Y: what is it?

She turn and there she saw iu and her new boyfriend she gasped turn back to jungkook and say.

Y: im sorry I didn't tell you.
Jk: what?
Y: me and inyeop saw iu with that same man at the mall when we were on our date.
Jk: what Young-hee....
Y: I wanted to tell you but I couldn't...I thought you'll break up with her.
Jk: well I have found out and I think I will.

Young-hee looked at him jungkook walk out and he went outside and grab ius arm, young-hee saw.

Iu; ow- *gasp* jungkook..
Jk: so this is what you mean by "busy" you been cheating on me this whole time?!

She flinched.

Iu: I- im sorry...
Jk: thays it. We're done. Im breaking up with you. After all I done for you and here you are cheating on me..
Iu: jungkook please.
Jk; don't ever show your face around me again I don't want to see you. Have a nice life iu.

Jungkook walks away young-hee got up and follow him, iu was sad her new boyfriend hug her. Young-hee ran after jungkook and grab his arm.

Y: jungkook wait!

She grab his arm and turn him around and saw him crying she was also sad.

Young-hee pov: I can't see him heartbroken again.

She pull him in for a hug and pat his back while he hugged back. After he calm down she got him ice cream.

Y; this will make you cheer up.
Jk: thanks....
Y: its okay you'll fine someone better then her.
Jk: young-hee please don't talk to iu again at school, I don't care if she's your friend or not.
Y: we're not friends anymore.
Jk: good. If she talks to you....you know what to do.
Y: ill take care of it jungkook...besides she was pretty dump to cheat on you.
Jk: yeah.

He scoffed.

Jk: should I take you home?
Y: hm? Yeah.

They walk to the bus and then later he was walking her home.

Jk: I hope you and inyeops relationship to end up like mine.
Y: its not and if it does you will be there for me.
Jk: thats right.

He pat her head she laughed. She got to her house and turn to him.

Y: well get home safe.
Jk; I will now go in.

She smile and open the front gate and walked in her home jungkook sigh and walk away. She open the door and saw smoke everywhere.

Y: ahh *cough* cough * what happened?
Jm: i was teaching inyeop of how to cook and he burnt it!

Young-hee open all the widows and also the backyard after the smoke was all gone young-hee sighed, jimin went to the bathroom.

Y: thank god I thought I was gotta die.

She looked at inyeop who was in a anpon, wearing jimins clothes and with straight hair and alittle bit of black ash on his face she smiled and walk up to him and grab a napkin and started wiping them away for him.

Y: your dirty.
I: I thought I could make dinner for you.

She laughed.

Y: its okay you burn it we can cook together later.

He smiled.

I: young-hee I love you.

Her eyes widened then she smile.

Y: I was waiting for you to say that. I love you too hwang inyeop.

He smiled and pull her close by holding her wist she looked at him he kissed her she put her hands on his shoulders and kissed back.