part 58

The next day young-hee and her employees went to the company  and was in a meeting, after the meeting they were discussing stuff and about the new brand of the newest computer young-hee was working really hard for this job once she succeeded in her job life she well be able to move up to the upper level and do more of planning with other new people and closer to the ceos office so she doesn't need to take the stairs. Meanwhile at home jungkook was changing sanghoons diaper until she got a call from his work place.

Jk: hello? Yes sir I will send it to you soon after I'm done doing something.

He hangs up and put sanghoons pants back on, sanghoon was in a great mood jungkook pick him up and put him in the bouncing chair jungkook went back to his laptop and was doing work again, him and young-hee won't be able to contact each other much because they are both busy people. Young-hee was sitting down with her employees and was working on their laptop young-hee sigh, and was so tired then ms. Johnson Rachel came storming in their office.

R: hey you! Mrs. Jeon.

Young-hee sigh and looked at her.

Y: yes?
R: what kind of thing are you trying to pull off here?
Y: what are you talking about?
R: you are talking mostly in the meeting 20mons ago and your employees wasn't.
Y: because they don't want to talk don't force them.

Rachel scoffed.

R: you have one nasty personality.
Y: well your personality is nastier and get out of this office.

Rachel scoffed again and walk out the employees laughed alittle and look at Young-hee.

Y: this is why they shouldn't mess with a Korean woman, that knows her words.

Mrs. Lee laughed and they did a high five, the ceo of that company had call young-hee to his office.

Y: yes sir?
Ceo: I am so sorry about Ms. Johnson she is always like that.
Y: I can tell...but are you.going to send me back to korea for talking back?
Ceo: no no your doing a great job on this, thank you tho your dismiss.
Y: thank you.

She walked out, after their work they went home and got changed and wanted to go visit the restaurants there.

Hair

Outfit

Outfit