part 60

The next morning the sun was up and bright young-hee was waking up she slowly roll over and stretch, she rubbed her eyes grab her phone to see the time she then felt herself naked under the sheets she sighed and open the blanket to see and put it back on she rifle her hair and remembered that they did it last night 2 rounds she chuckled then got up looking over at jungkook she reached for a shirt on the floor and put it on and went to the bathroom to get ready for work again.  Later she came out and saw that jungkook was up rubbing his hair.

Y: morning ~~~~
Jk: hm? Mmm....morning...

Young-hee grab her clothes and wore them and started doing her hair jungkok walked up behind her and hugged her, she smiles.

Y: did you check on sanghoon?
Jk: I did he's still asleep...here let me help.

Jungkook grabbed the haorpin from young-hee and clip it on her hair from the back after that he turn her around she looks at him, grab a brush and started brushing his hair for him he just smiled.

Y: what?
Jk: I remember you cut my hair back in middle school.
Y: I did, it was so bad
Jk; yeah...

She finished and started doing the last touch up she put it back down and look at his lips and peck him, he looked at her and pull her close and kissed her she kissed back, then she had a flashback back at high school when jungkook confessed to her.

Flashback: 3yrs ago.
Jk: young-hee I like you alot I know you just got out of a break up but I want to be here for you not as a friend but as a boyfriend.
Y: really?
Jk: yeah.
Y: I like you too jungkook.

Jungkook looked at her and slowly move close to her face and kiss her she kissed back.
End

The kiss got really hotter until they heard sanghoon cry young-hee broke the kiss and lick her lips and saw that her red lipstick got on jungkook as well she smiles and wipe his lip a little.

Y: my lipstick came off.
Jk: thats okay.

She laughs hit his chest and walk over to sanghoons room and started to feed him, she then went downstairs and put him in his bouncing chair after burping him. Later jungkook sent him to his parents house snice he has to go to work too young-hee reapply her lipstick and went to work.

Outfit

Makup