part 46

Young-hee was still at the hospital with jungkook watching him and her parents bought back some backup clothes for her and left she was helping jungkook use the bathroom snice one of his legs don't work etc etc it was getting dark and young-hee was sitting up to go to bed on a couch that was in his room she went to the bathroom and changed to her comfy clothes and came back out.

Hair

Clothes

Clothes

She then sat down next tojungkook  and hold his hand

Y: they say you won't get out anytime sooner til you heal up.
Jk: I know I'll miss you once you leave.
Y: don't worry my parents bought some backup work clothes for me.

Jungkook chuckled she smiles and yawn.

Jk: you didn't get any sleep?
Y: no. I kinda stay late doing paperwork at work and at home.
Jk: you shouldn't push yourself.
Y: I know. But I'm okay really, I ate alot to feeding sanghoon.
Jk: ok.
Y; well ik heading to sleep.
Jk: ok but don't hurt yourself the couch could be uncomfortable.
Y: I won't. Night silly.

She got up and lay down on the couch facing jungkook and slowly fell asleep jungkook looked at her and smile and went to sleep too. Next morning young-hee woke up early and started to get dress for work after that she left the hospital and drove to the company, jungkook woke up and saw young-hee was gone he sighed, she got to work and went to the ceo.

Y: sorry for leaving early yesterday.
Ceo: thats okay. I heard he woke up.
Y: yeah he's healing slowly.
Ceo: good to hear that, you are dismiss.

Young-hee bow and left the office she sigh and she was about to faint.

Y: oh ah....*sigh*

Her focus was back she heavily breath.

Y: could it be for not sleeping?

She walk back to the office and was shaking her head as she got their she was working like normal again later she drove back to the hospital and visited jungkook before going home snice she needs a goodnight sleep, she had food to that she made at home. She head to his room.

Y: hey.
Jk: hey.
Y: so mom made these and wanted me to bring it to you so you can eat it.
Jk: thanks.

Young-hee was opening the food and was feeding feeding him snice he didn't want to use his one hand that work just fine.

Y: how's your head and eye? The bandage Is off.
Jk: oh they patch it up, my eye is still cover up with this bandage they told me the bleeding has stopped from my head.
Y: thats good to hear. After this I need to head back home.
Jk: do you have to?
Y: yes I have to, I need to sleep in a comfy bed instead of a couch.
Jk: alright I'll miss you. Since I can't call you.
Y: ill miss you too.

She started putting the phone away and talking with jungkook for a bit and then later she was getting ready to leave.

Y: alright bye.

She kiss him.

Jk: bye.

She smiles and left his room and walk out of the hospital. Jungkook lay down and looked out the widow.

Jungkook pov: I miss you already.

Young-hee got home and changed out of her work clothes and join her family for dinner her dad looked at her.

D: how is jungkook?
Y: he's slowly healing..he won't be discharged anytime sooner look at him cast up and bandage up.
D: I know. Hopefully he discharged soon so he can watch over you.
Y: yeah.

After finishing eating young-hee went to bed she was still up looking at her phone she then saw eunwoos post and smiles she scroll down and another post of his was him, inyeop and inyeops new girlfriend. Young-hee smiles.

Y: I wonder how you been inyeop and eubwoo, I see you both made up again.

Young-hee continues to scroll down she yawn and put down her phone and went to sleep. It was the middle of the night and young-hee had woke up with alitle of pain in her belly.

Y: wow baby...what's wrong? Don't hurt me.

She call her doctor.

Y: hello docter yes. Um I don't think I can wait for my next appointment next week...ugh because my belly just hurt I'm not sure if he kick mr or not I don't know is there a way I can come in tomorrow morning? Ok thanks.

She hang up and growl again.

Y: oof ugh! Sanghoon clam down don't hurt mommy...ugh *sigh* you are growing more are you coming early before Nov 11 huh?

She stood up and rest up the headboard, lift up her shirt, apply belly oil on the spot and growl from the pain, once it was gone she lay back down on her side and sleep again. Next day she woke up to go to the docter she just wore a big dress and left the place with her carkeyd and drove to the hospital the same hospital where jungkook was at, she was getting her baby scan.

D: when did it started hurting?
Y: last night a 3 in the morning.
D: have this often happens.
Y: no it just happen last night.
D: well I think your baby will come early next month.

Young-hee looked at her.

Y: when?
D: maybe on Nov 5.
Y: oh God ok ill try to be ready for it.
D: well jungkook be there?
Y: he hasn't fully recovered from the accident.
D: I see.
Y: but I hope he will be there.

The docter smiles at her later after he appointment she walk out and saw jungkook on his wheelchair she smiles and walk to him he saw her too

Jk: hey. Shouldn't you be at work?
Y: yeah but I was getting a check up.
Jk: oh what happen?
Y: well I was in pain last night and I was checking what was wrong.
Jk: so what she say?
Y; she say sanghoon well come early on Nov 5 next month.
Jk: oh I well be there.
Y: babe your gotta be in a wheelchair.
Jk: I can still come, I want to hold your hand and see sanghoon.

Young-hee tear up a little.

Y: yeah...I won't be lonely.
Jk: you won't.

He smiles at her she smiles back holding his hand.