part 63

It was getting dark young-hee put soomi to bed carefully so she doesn't wake up, she then turn around and saw sanghoon awake she sigh, smiled at him and went to him.

Y: why you still awake baby?
S: mmmm...

Young-hee lay down next to him and was kissing his head she then went humming his favorite song for him sanghoon kissed her hand she smiles she hug his head, while still humming for him. He then was sleeping on her chest she looked at him and lay him down, fix his bear that jungkook bought for him last year on his birthday and cover him. She walk out leaving rhe door alittle open she enter the room and saw jungkook on his laptop.

Y: what you doing?
Jk: working on the models, editing.
Y: I see.

Young-hee sat down next to him and look at his laptop.

Y: wow they look beautiful.
Jk: like you.
Y: nah I'm on a diet.
Jk: babe why?
Y: what you mean? I give birth on new years and I am eating healthy again.
Jk: babe you don't have to, you already have a great body.
Y: I know but I want to.

Jungkook looked at her she looked at him and smiled giving him puppy eyes that he will always fall for.

Jk: come here.

He put his laptop aside grab her and made her sit on his lap she giggles he was rubbing her bare legs, she was wearing a black t-shirt and short shorts, her and jungkooo haven't done it snice the day she had soomi.

Y: I love you~~~~

Jungkook just smiled at her she giggles and was fixing his messing blonde hair.

Y: I love you jungkook~~~

She was singing moving his bangs to the sides.

Y: i love my kookie~~and I always will~~~

He chuckled at her she giggles and put her plams on his cheeks and peck his lips.

Jk: I love you too.

She smiles and kisses him he put his hands on her wist the kiss was super soft and passionate he broke the kiss.

Jk: I miss your long hair.
Y: do you want me to grow it then?
Jk: nah you still look beautiful.

She chuckled bump her forehead on his forehead he touch her cheek and kiss her again, after a mini make out they went to sleep. Next morning jungkook had already left for work young-hee woke up and was ruffling her hair she got out of bed and went to grab crying soomi she place her on their bed and changed her diaper.

Y: ok ok~~~

After that she lay her there and went to the bathroom to get changed.

Hair (color brown)

Dress

She got out and grab soomi and went downstairs with her to feed her she let sanghoon to sleep longer since he hasn't been able to sleep well, young-hee yawn and was still a bit tired

She got out and grab soomi and went downstairs with her to feed her she let sanghoon to sleep longer since he hasn't been able to sleep well, young-hee yawn and was still a bit tired. Then her phone ring she answered.

Y: hello? Eunwoo hey. What's up? You want to meet up? Sure I'll be ready soon where to meet? At the Cafe? Okay ill be there.

She hang up and went upstairs to get soomo dress she later woke up sanghoon and got him ready too, and later they got out of the house and she drove to the Cafe that eunwoo wants to meet at, she made it and went in with her kids.

Y: hey eunwoo!

She sat down placing soomis carrier on the grown andade sanghoon sot on her lap.

E: oh I didn't know you had another one here.
Y: yeah I got her on new years.
E: oh. She so cute.
Y: I know. Baby sit here I need to hide your sister.
S: okay!

She place sanghoon in the chair next to here, grab soomi and put her pacifier in her mouth and was patting her back snice she was awake.

Y: why you wanted to meet?
E: well inyeop called me yesterday that he bumped into you.
Y: yeah he did I told him that he should move on and I also told him to not think about me anymore snice I'm happy with jungkook. I also forgive him too.
E: he told me, well he was heartbroken.
Y: well I can't help because he's no longer in my life anymore.
E: I know. He just couldn't move on when he was with his ex girlfriend he try to but couldn't.
Y: maybe he was to sad about things in his life.
E: yeah.
Y: so how are you at school?
E: its going great I'm graduating this year.
Y: thats good. Did find yourself a girl?
E: no. I rather wait so I can be with my parents more.
Y: yeah that's more like it.
E: how's your mom?
Y: *sigh* since her cancer, she woke up and Is stay at the hospital to recover they did do surgery but she still had to be there my dad and jimin is taking care of her.
E: thats good to hear.
Y: yeah.

She look down at soomi who was asleep eunwok looked at her.

E: are you planning to have another?
Y: no I'm okay with just 2 kids but...
E: but what?

Young-hee had teary eyes eunwoo noticed and immediately give her tissues she smiles and wipe her eyes.

Y: *sob* when I was pregnant with her my docter told me that it might be hard for me to give birth to her so she wanted to give me a C-section but I told her no because I don't want my body to have the scar to remember that day so I told her that I will be okay with the normal childbirth. *sob* jungkook was always there for me when I had anxiety just thinking of the labor *sob*

He vocie started to Crack.

Y: when the due date happen I was pushing so much and losing my breath trying to get her out....*sob* the birth was so hard and struggling that I once didn't want to push anymore...*crying* they almost again took me to the ER for a C-section but I yelled "no! I want a normal labor with her!" so i just kept pushing and pushing almost seeing white with all my tears in my eyes from the pain and sweatness from the labor, until I heard jungkook whispering to my ear saying I can do it she's almost here *sob* holding my hand *crying * and with one last push I finally heard her cires....it was so struggling and I didn't want my future baby to end up the same like soomi...*sob*

Eunwoo went to her and give her a hugged she chuckled alittle he broke the hug, she wiped her tears.

Y: *sob* oh man...I look ugly right now...

Eunwoo chuckled too she laughed and wipe her tears later they went home. Jungkook was taking alot of photographs for the models and was so tired he took a break and was looking at the photos.

Jk: they look so better then before.

Jungkoom drink lots of water and went back to working, young-hee made it home and place soomi on her bed sanghoon was watching TV she went downstairs and started cooking dinner before jungkook comes home. After jungkoo came home they all.ate together and went to bed.