part 65 (final)

Next morning young-hee woke up with jungkook getting dressed she looked at him he saw her and smiled then climb on the bed too her and kissed her she was tired to kiss back, but she did and wrap her arms around his head and pull him in for a hug.

Y: don't go....
Jk: I need to go for work babe.

Young-hee growl and look at him he came back up and looked at her she didn't hug him anymore he got up.

Jk: watch the kids.
Y: I will.

Jungkook got off of her and went to get ready for work young-hee put on her robe and went to the kids room and soomi was awake she grab her and walk back to jungkook at the room he came out and saw them.

Jk: hey babe
Y: yes?
Jk: when im done with work get ready to go to the beach.
Y: what time?
Jk: around 5.
Y: alright.

Jungkook smiled and they went downstairs together and saw bye to jungkook, young-hee smiled and was doing a happy dance with soomi then later fed her then she heard stomping downstairs.

Y: you awake baby?
S: yeah!

He got to the very bottom and ran up to you young-hee and lay on her arm.

Y: yah I feeding your sister.

He rub his face on her arm and just slowing go back to sleep, she saw and sigh.

Y: how cute...sanghoon wake up daddy is taking us to the beach.
S: mm!

He got up and looked at her.

S: beach?
Y: yeah the beach.

Sanghoon got up and started jumping around in happiness young-hee was smiling and laughing later she put soomi down she was standing playing  with her toys she went to go changed her clothes leaving the kids down then later she came back down.

Y: ok sanghoon watch her while I cook.
S: ok.

Young-hee started to cook for them, jungkook was at work taking photos of the models he was working really hard earning money for his family, after that he has rent a beach house near the beach for them all to stay in after that he got back to working. Meanwhile at home eunwoo pay a visit to young-hee and was playing with the kids.

Y: you know you can be a great dad.
E: no I'm not ready

She laughed.

Y: but the kids like you.
E: I know but I rather play with other people's kids then getting my own

They both laughed. After a while young-hee was getting the kids ready and her to she was already dress for the beach before jungkook comes home later he came home and they all left the house and drove to the beach, sanghoon was excited jungkook was smiling and after a long drive they made it to the beach they grab their bags and went to the beach house that jungkook had rent for to stay in a few days jungkook had told his work that he well be gone for a few days they were all playing in the water young-hee stayed behind with soomi who was playing with sand jungkook and sanghoon was only in the water.

Y: be careful!

She smiled later she took soomi and went to them and dip her in the water, soomi just smiled.

Y: you like it baby~~

She was wearing a white dress with a white hat jungkook saw and waved at them young-hee waved back smiling later after spending alot of times in the water they went in the beach house young-hee was out on the balcony looking at the beautiful view the ocean she was looking at the sunset, jungkook was putting the kids to a room snice they both were so tired. He came back out and went to young-hee and backhugged her.

Jk: beautiful right?
Y: really beautiful.
Jk: I love you jeon young-hee.
Y: I love you too jeon jungkook.

He smiles and watch the sunset together as it was getting dark they watched TV together, jungkook got up to take a shower so young-hee was alone watching TV she had a idea and turn off the TV and went to the bathroom, took off her white dress and slowly open the shower curtain and went in. Jungkook was putting on shampoo and turn around.

Jk: woah.

She laughed.

Jk: hey whats up beautiful.
Y: its been long snice we took a shower together.

He smiled and wash the shampoo away young-hee was putting shampoo  jungkook looked at her from head to toe he was getting turn on just watching her washing her hair, she caught him staring.

Y: what?
Jk: you look so beautiful right now come here.

Jungkook pull her body close to his body she widened her eyes looking at him with her hands on his chest.

Y: what is it?

He didn't answer her but kiss her passionately she smiled in the kiss and kiss him back they were feeling each other alot as jungkook was about to enter her they both heard soomis crys, young-hee broke the kiss.

Y: ill get out first. Finished showering babe.

Young-hee grab a towel wrap it around her and walk out of the bathroom and went to soomis and  sanghoons room In the beach house and started to feed her after soomi went back to sleep young-hee bring her back to the room and lay her down on a crib that they had in there, Young-hee went back to their share room and started to get changed and was drying her hair layer jungkook came out and saw her.

Y: hey.
Jk: she asleep?
Y: yeah.

She put It down and brush her hair and walk out jungkook was drying his hair with the blow dryer and was still warp around in a towel he turn to the door and saw young-hee just laying there looking at her phone he smirks.

Jk: hey babe.
Y: yes?
Jk: you look like a snack right now.
Y: what you trying to do?
Jk; nothing just commenting you.
Y: mmmhmm I see what your doing.
Jk: what you wearing underneath?
Y: my undergarments.
Jk: thats sexy.
Y: are you trying to seduce me right now?
Jk: maybe.

Young-hee put her phone away and looked at him who is still drying his hair,  she smirks and started to lift up her pj dress teasing him, not going any higher.

Jk: what you doing?
Y: getting back at you.

She pull down a strap from her dress he stopped what he was doing she looked a that him and bit her lips, she started to go under her dress and unclip her bra and took it off with one hand and pull it out while making strong eye contact with jungkook, she lick her lips and throw her bra on the floor infront of him, as she was going down he looked at her she smiles.

Y: your not seeing this goodnight!

She went under the blanket and turn of her lamp jungkook click his tongue put away the bowdryer walk up towards young-hee open the blanket she sreacm playfully he open her legs and went in-between them and started kissing her.

Y; mmmmm....

She kissed back he took off her underwear not breaking the kiss then he took off his towel and enter her, she moans in the kiss and slowly thurst up later he went fast and they both came he pull out and lay next to her.

Y: why you doing this?

She turn to him.

Jk: you were turning me on in the shower.

She giggles, jungkook wrap them in the blanket and hugged her.

Jk: im so glad I merry you.
Y: me too,

He kissed her forehead and they went to bed.

The end

And thats the end my friends! I will be back with a new book continually with Kim taehyungs kids a S3 and after that new books will be out later. So see you in my next books everyone thank you for reading my books and this one too and see my future books coming up.