part 19

Young-hee was shock that he confess to her even tho they been friends for 5 months now, she looked at him and he looked at her inyeop was gotta move closer but Young-hee came back to reality and stood up and bump her head on his.

I: ah!

He fell on his room floor she looked at him shocked but still blushing turning super red, he touch his forehead and look back at her.

I: yah-
Y: im sorry but I gotta go. See you tomorrow.

She stood up, grab her backpack and ran out of his room.

I: wait! Ah~~~

She was rushing downstairs then his mom was down there making tea for them she was putting on her shoes.

M; oh your leaving?
Y: yeah. Um my mom just calll me and say its urgent sorry Mrs. Hwang ill.visit again.
M: oh ok. Be safe.
Y: Kay thank you bye.

She open the front door and ran out to the bus stop. Inyeop came downstairs and look at his mom.

I: did she left?
M: yeah just now.

Inyeop sigh. Young-hee got to the bus stop and sat down waiting for it.

Y: I can't believe it *pant* *pant*

She drink a water bottle that was in her bag she drank it to catch her breath from all that running.

Y: *breaths out* he confessed...

The bus made it she pull out her bus pass and went on the bus and scan it, she sat down and was still shock but was now spacing out. Minutes later she got home and walk home she was texting her friends from middle school the group chat.

Text:
S: so the most popular boy in school confessed to you?
Y: yeah.
E: well you should give him a answer.
Y; I can't not yet.
S: if you don't he'll keep bothering you until you give him your answer.
Y: ok ill figure it out.
End

She put her phone away and got home and went inside.

M: your home.
Y: hi mom sorry I'm late I had to go somewhere.
M: its okay. Come eat if your hungry.

She put her bag down and ate with the family. After that she was getting ready to take a shower she look at her phone and saw that inyeop had text her she gasped.

Young-hee pov: what should I tell him? Ugh! Nothing. I'll say nothing.

She left to take a shower after a hour showering she came out and saw that inyeop didn't text again she sigh.

Y: I should text back.

She text back and put away her phone and went to put clothes on, she was laying in bed and slowly drifted to sleep without turning off her light. Then jimin came in.

Jm: hey sis your clothes are- ready...

He place her school uniform on her desk, turn off the light and close the door. Next morning she woke up, and yawn.

Y: I need to get ready to go to school.

She look outside and saw more snow.

Y; wow it snow more last night.

She sigh and put on her uniform did her hair and walk out her room, and join jimin for breakfast.

Jm: guess what Young-hee.
Y: what?
Jm: I got a girlfriend.
Y: *gasp* no way.
Jm: yeah.
Y: how?
Jm; I confess to her and she accepted me our date is going to be next weekend.
Y; wow congrats did you tell mom and dad?
Jm; no we're waiting for the right time.
Y: ah I see.
Jm: how about you?

Young-hee looked at jimin.

Y: got a confession by a classmate but I haven't give him my answer...yet.
Jm: is it jungkook?
Y: no a popular boy in school.
Jm: ohhhh.
Y: besides jungkokk ended our friendship.
Jm: why?
Y: he was jealous of me being friends with the popular boys.
Jm: I see.

After eating they left jimin and young-hee took a bus to go to school young-hee got off the first stopped and walk to her school she was thinking when Inyeop confessed to her she breath in and out.

Young-hee pov; I can face him.

She walk to class and open the door soojin saw her.

S: oh young-hee!

She waved at her young-hee saw inyeop she avoid him and walk up to soojin. Eunwoo whisper inyeop ear and they walk out together young-hee saw and sighed soojin looked at her.

S: whats wrong?
Y: hm? Nothing.

Then they heard a announcement from their teacher.

T: well everyone let's go to the gym because our sweet student president has something to say before winter break comes in.

All the students got up and they all went to the gym inyeop was there young-hee looks at him.

I: hello everyone I have a announcement that I want you guys to have a great winter break until we all come back, once we receive our exam grades I will see you all again once we come back.

Everyone clapped inyeop look around and smile. Everyone went back to class and then it has started, later it was lunchtime young-hee was eating then she received a text from inyeop.

Text:
I: not gotta give me a answer?

She annoyed it and continued eating inyeop was making a face when he saw her not texting back, eunwoo saw.

E: she not giving you an answer?
I: no.
E: its fine she'll come around. Just be her friend for now till she gives you a answer.
I: fine.

It was after school young-hee was walking in the hallway ready to leave til someone walk infront of her.

Y: yes inyeop?
I: wow you knew.
Y: yeah.
I: I see jungkook really did end your guys friendship.
Y: he don't need me anymore he got iu.
I: okay then let's go.

He wrap her arms around her neck.

Y; yah. I'm to warm.
I: its fine let's go.
Y: tomorrows your mom's birthday.
I; I know.

They laughed and walk out together. Jungkook was with iu.

Iu: so you end your friendship with young-hee?
Jk: yeah.
Iu: why?
Jk: I hated the fact that she's always with inyeop.
Iu: I see. Now I can have you all to myself.

Jungkook laughed and pack her lips.

Jk: wanna go on a date?
Iu; in this cold weather?
Jk; yeah let's go have fun all by ourselves.
Iu: yeah let's.
Iu: but babe.
Jk: yeah?
Iu: don't be near young-hee anymore, because I'm jealous now.
Jk: I won't. I promise.

She smiles, jungkook look ahead and was sad that they were no longer friends anymore.