part 6

After young-hee and in yeop made up they went and eat at a restaurant spicy rice cakes young-hee was sitting next to eunwoo, eating in yeop looked at her.

I: you must like spicy food?
Y: yep its so good here try some

She grab a rice cake noodle by her chopsticks and hold it infront of him.

I: aish I'll do it myself.

As he was about to grab her chopsticks she shout at him, he looked at her.

I: what?!
Y: just eat it while I'm holding it.
I: aish.
E: just do want she says.

In yeop flip his crown hair and ate the rice cakes he was making a face young-hee laughed.

Y: your face hahaha
I: its spicy!...

She giggle and ate some more eunwoo looked at her and pat her head she looked at him in yeop did too.

E: your cute when your eating.
Y: do I?

He nodded, she smiled and giggle continued to eat after that it was sunset and they were getting ice cream.

Y: i should repay you guys.
I: why?
Y; well you bought food and eunwol bought ice cream so I should.
E: no its okay young-hee you don't have too.

She just walk eating her ice cream she then got a call from jungkook.

Y: hey jungkook.

They look at her she looked at them and walk a bit far from them and talk to jungkook.

Y: how was the date? Good? Thats good.
Jk: where are you?
Y: oh im at home just studying.
Jk: ah ok. I bumped into them while on a date with iu.
Y: i see.
Jk: in yeop is such a jerk bringing you up like that.

Young-hee stopped.

Young-hee pov: I think I should tell him.
End

Y: hey jungkook.
Jk: hm?
Y; um well....you and iu are dating and I dont....
Jk: you dont?
Y: i don't think I should be around you because your taken now...and I dont...want her to think the wrong way....she's also my friend to you know...
Jk: wha-
Y: let's stop hanging out since your dating now....I should be with friends and you should be with iu more expect me.
Jk: yah what-

Young-hee hang up she look at her phone profile and was sad that she had to say that to jungkook in yeop and eunwoo walk up behind her.

I: what you tell him?
Y: the truth
I; oh...

Young-hee put her phone back in her purse and then later they were going home in yeop was walking her home.

I: well today was a fun day don't you think?
Y: mmm...
I: we should hang again...maybe Tomorrow?
Y: oh i have guest coming over Tomorrow tho.
I: ah I see.

They stop infront of her house ot was in a neighborhood.

I: so this is where you live?
Y: yeah my parents are business workers they don't make much money....well then...bye.

She waved and walk in the gate in yeop walk home, she enter the house.

Y; im home~~~

She realized jimin was the only one home.

Y: where's mom and dad?
Jm: they went to relatives house.
Y: ahh okay.
Jm: yah go cook me something.
Y: aish.

She went upstairs and changed and then later she was making food for jimin, while cooking she remember what she say to jungkook she sigh and  shake it off her.

Y: i hope he doesn't get mad when we go back to school.

After cooking she told jimin to eat with her jimin sat down and look at her taking big bites.

Jm: yah who were you meeting with?
Y: just my friends.
Jm: you have to wear that cute to go?
Y: yeah its a girls hangout.
Jm: hmm I thought you were meeting with boys.
Y: I was not.
Jm; how's jungkook?
Y: he's dating now...
Jm: well you shouldn't be close to him because he's dating now.
Y: i know..

She sigh and got up and went to her room.

Jm: do I have to clean all this? Aish.

She close her room door and went to her desk and started to study she has been delaying jungkooks calls.

Jk: what does she mean by not hang out anymore?

It was now school young-hee was walking to school thinking how jungkook might kill her at school but mostly she barly got any sleep from studying and guest at her place she felt someone tap her back she turn and it was jungkook.

Jk: we need to talk.
Y: ahb what you mean there's nothing to talk about haha..

Young-hee speed walk to the school building jungkook ran up to her and grab her hand.

Jk: what did you mean yesterday?
Y: what?
Jk: the call.
Y: oh..

She later saw in yeop and eunwoo coming to school behind jungkook they saw young-hee looked at jungkook.

Y: its just I don't thing we can hang out together because your dating iu and I dont want her to think the wrong way.
Jk; than what you think about me?
Y; what?
Jk: what you think about me?
Y: jungkook your like a brother to me but your just a friend to me now.....let's stop hanging out I don't want iu to be heartbroken..you should spend more time with her then me..I have other friends to be with.

In yeop and eunwoo was looking at jungkook.

Jk: your hanging out with in yeop are you?
Y: jungkook...
Jk: answer me!

He shouted she flinched in fright she looked down not looking up at him with little tears in her eyes.

Jk: who?
Y: i....
I: yah!

In yeop shouted and walk towards them he grab jungkooks hand and remove it holding young-hee, the students were watching. In yeop move in between them and was facing jungkook.

Jk; is it you?
I: mmm...of course.

Young-hee look up at in yeop.

I: im her new friend now.
Jk: I told you to stay away from her.
I; well I can't. She's my friend, you should be with your Girlfriend right now.

Jungkook glared at in yeop.

Jk: let's go young-hee.

As he grab her she didn't move.

Jk; yah young-hee.
I: she doesn't want to go let her go.
Jk: we have the same class together. Come on young-hee.
Y: yah...

Jungkook and in yeop look at young-hee.

Y: like I say...let's stop this friendship...your acting like a child..
Jk: but..
Y: thats right me, in yeop and eunwoo are friends...they treat me better...you should be with iu, now go to her.

Young-hee slowly remove his hang from her wrist, jungkook looked at her he then scoffed and walk away. Young-hee let out a deep breath, blink her tears fall out and then temple.

I: oh!

In yeop grab her she frown her eyebrows in sadness and hold on in yeop then got up on her own.

Y: im okay....

Young-hee walk to class slowly holding the wall for support, eunwoo walk up to in yeop.

E: she's gotta be okay right?
I; I hope. Let's go.

They went to class young-hee was already in there jungkook was looking at his phone young-hee open her phone and saw the wallpaper on her and jungkook that they took during summer she sob and remove the picture and put a new pic there, a pic of her, eunwoo and in yeop that she took when they hang out together.