part 11

Jungkook pov:
After I started dating iu I noticed that me and young-hee started to be far apart from each other we are not like ourselves when I didn't date anyone else, she is starting to changed more the more I look at her but what bugs me is that she is getting more closer and closer to the popular boys inyeop and eunwoo especially in yeop she's closer to him more. I wonder if she likes him or maybe he likes her, everytime I see them together i get so jealous because I think of myself when I was with her in our elementary and middle school years I miss the old days I use to do that to her I tease her and all and now inyeop is taking my place, he doesn't know anything about me or young-hee I know young-hee more then he does why does he have to act like he knows her more? When I got out of my old relationship young-hee was always there to cheer me up now that I'm dating iu she's not with me anymore and I feel so sad because of it I still want to hang out with her and talk to her like normal...I want to end this relationship so I can get her back but if I do young-hee won't be happy that I ended this relationship because of her, she will officially end our friendship, she is like a little sister to me but when I see her getting close with inyeop I get jealous do I really have feelings for her?

Iu: jungkook? Hello?
Jk: what?
Iu; you okay? You been spacing out.
Jk: yeah I'm okay.

That's right I have to spend my time with iu more just like my old relationship I can't think about young-hee all day before I end up breaking iu's heart, I look at iu. We were in science class.

Jk: hey babe.
Iu; hm?
Jk: you wanna go to the amusement park this weekend?
Iu: sure!

I want to do something with iu before its to late right now I felt like I love iu more then before we went on many dates I got to know iu more and I think it's time for me to make a move on her now, I'm going to tell her I love her.

Jk: Kay make sure to look pretty and I'll be at your place at 12.
Iu: okay thank you babe.

Class ended. Maybe I should tell young-hee about this she will be happy for me, me and iu hasn't kiss yet I bet this is her first kiss because she gets bully alot and hasn't experienced dating so I'm her first boyfriend and I'm going to be her first kiss, I pull out my phone and I started to text to young-hee. As I sent her the messaged I heard shouting I look up and I see young-hee with inyeop and eunwoo walking together.

Y: yah! I'm okay.
I; that ball hit you tho.
Y: haha I'm serious im okay. When I get home ill apply medicine on it.
E: you better.

I can see how happy she is with them, then I saw inyeop put his arm around her and then he smack eunwoo behind his head.

E: yah!
I: haha!

Eunwoo chase after inyeop he was laughing young-hee ran after them.

Y: yah! Wait up!

All three of them went upstairs the second floor, I bet she didn't hear her phone buzzed on her hand.

Iu: jungkook wait up!
Jk: hey babe.

Iu wrap her hand around my arm I smiled at her. Later I heard a buzzed on my phone during class I look at the teacher with out him looking I grab my phone and look and it was a text from young-hee I smiled.

Text:
Y: oh your going to tell her you love her? Going ahead im happy for you. You deserve to be happy.
Jk; thanks.
End

I smile at her reply and put my phone back in my pocket. It was now after school I was outside the school waiting for iu then I saw young-hee, eunwoo and in yeop walking out together she made eye contact with me she smile and ran up to me.

Y: hey.
Jk: hey.
Y: waiting for iu?
Jk: yeah. Going home?
Y: will im going shopping with in yeop and eunwoo snice my parents want some things at the store.
Jk: oh ok.

Eunwoo and inyeop didn't want to bother us talking so they walk pass us then stopped midway waiting for young-hee.

Y: well I gotta go don't want them waiting.
Jk: Kay bye.
Y: bye.

Young-hee walks away and walk with them at first I felt sad that she's going shopping with them it use to be me who went shopping with her everytime now she has other friends to be with her I watch them go.

Iu: hey jungkook you ready?
Jk: yeah let's go.
Iu: sorry to keep you waiting.
Jk: no its fine.

I walk iu home. When I got home after walking iu home I text young-hee to see if she has made it home yet after that she text back immediately.

Text
Y: im home.
Jk: oh good.
Y: hey i gotta go need to help mom cook.
Jk: oh ok.
End

Me and young-hee does little talks now just like she say before she doesn't want to be around me to much Because I'm dating iu now and she doesn't want iu to think the wrong idea between me and young-hee, I want to hang out with young-hee too but I feel like she is going to be busy with her family or work, I don't want to force her to be with me to much. Ahhh stop thinking about her I need to see what I should wear on my date at the amusement park with iu.