part 20

It was the next day everyone was at school and snow has come again young-hee was playing a game on her phone she puts it down after finishing her level then walk out of the class to use the bathroom after using the bathroom she came out but then a girl grab her shoulder and slam her on the wall young-hee looked at her.

Y: what-
G: do you like inyeop?

She say coldly.

Y: no I don't.
G2: lier.

The girl was in a different class and she was with her group of friends.

Y: I swear I don't.
G3: don't lie be honest.
G: you always hang with inyeop the most.

Young-hee looks at her.

Y: *scoff* I can't believe this is happening again over one boy.
G: yah freshman don't talk back.
Y: then what if I do? What will you guys do then huh? Slap me? Hit me? Beat the shit out of me? Go ahead! If I like him you guys can't do anything about it.

They all scoffed, young-hee glared at that one girl who slam her on the wall.

Y: and don't ever touch me like that. Now get out of me way.

They scoffed young-hee shoulder bump her and walk away.

G: ahh! Who she thinks she is?

Young-hee walk and saw inyeop standing there she widened her eyes and blush then walk to class.

Y: I hope he didn't hear me back there.

Inyeops pov: I saw young-hee walk out so I decided to walk out with her and then I saw girls bullying her I was about to stop them but then I saw how tough she was and then I heard.

Y: what if I do like him? What you guys gotta do huh? Hit me? Slap me? Beat the shit out of me? Go ahead.

I was confused if she likes me or not but I'm not giving up now.
End

Inyeop walk in class and looked at young-hee she looked up at him.

Y; yeah?
I; my mom wants you over for her birthday tonight.
Y; oh o-ok. Just you guys?
I; yeah she doesn't want a party snice well she's getting older.

Young-hee chuckled a little and he walks away. Jungkook was in there to and he saw then he got a text form iu.

Text:
Iu: I found a place that sells hot coco let's go there for our date.
Jk: yeah let's
Iu; I miss you.
Jk: i miss you too.
End.

He sigh and put his phone away and then class started. It was now lunchtime and young-hee was sitting with soojin only snice jungkook is not longer her friend, their sitting somewhere else. Soojin looks at young-hee.

S: hey.
Y: hm?
S: did you and jungkook get into a fight?
Y: what you mean?
S: well he's not sitting here with us.
Y: *sigh* well jungkook ended our friendship a few days ago so I'm keeping my distance from him and his girlfriend iu.
S: ohhh.

Young-hee continues to eat she look up and saw inyeop staring she sigh and look back down, inyeop.kmew something was up so he just ate his food.  It was not after school young-hee was walking out of the school then inyeop grab her wrist she turn around, he pull her in for a hug. Young-hee was confused.

Y: what are you-
I: you look like you just need it...

Young-hee close her eyes because she did need a hug for being sad and thinking to much she slowly hug him back and cry, he widened his eyes.

I: its okay...you may not have jungkook by your side but you have me...im always here for you if you need me.

She nodded. Jungkook was about to walk out then he saw them hugging he to was shock but was heartbroken.