part 7

Young-hee was in class and it hasn't started she was studying her notes then the door slam open the students jump and 3 girls came in they walk to Young-hee and kick her desk she look at them and one girl in the group slap her.

G1: didn't we tell you to stay away from in yeop?
G2: we saw this morning two guys were fighting over you and in yeop was one of them.
G3: also eunwoo.
G1: better stay away from them.
Y: no...

They stop.

G1: what you say?
Y: I say I won't stay away...
G1: why you!

As the girl rise her hand to slap Young-hee she felt someone grab her arm she turn and it was in yeop.

G1: in yeop.

He threw her arm away all three girls back away and look down in yeop look down at young-hee and back at the girls.

I: yah. Why don't you keep your nose out of our business.
G1: im sorry.

Jungkook walk in and saw.

I: yeah we're all friends that's true but you girls don't bother young-hee again.
G1: im sorry.
I: yah!

All three of them flinched by his shout .

I: don't say sorry to me tell that to young-hee.

They turn to young-hee and bow to her.

All: we're sorry young-hee!

They walk away after, he flip his crown hair.

I: yah wanna get snacks?
Y: is my name "yah"?

In yeop look around.

Y: thats not my name, my name is young-hee Park young-hee not yah.
I: okay got it. So again wanna get a snack?
Y: sure.

She got up and they walk away, they got to the school store and was picking out a snack in yeop walk up to her.

I: want anything?
Y: ill take this chocolate bar.

They went to the front and in yeop pay for them, then they walk outside together.

Y: where's eunwoo?
I: he's at the office talking to the teachers.
Y: your the student president why aren't you doing anything?
I: I am I just got back from a student meeting in the president room.

Young-hee and him was walking back to class she didn't finish her bar in yeop look at her.

I: hey give me a bite.
Y: sure.

He open his mouth and took half of the bar young-hee gasp at how much he took and got mad.

Y: yah!! My bar!

She chase after him he was running around and young-hee was right behind him students and girls that likes him was looking cause they heard shouts in the hallway.

Y: you buy me another one in yeop!

He enter the class he hid behind eunwoo who was already in the class eunwoo was confused the classmates was watching.

E: what you doing?
I: I ate half of young-hees chocolate bar and she's after me save me hahaha.

He was laughing young-hee open the class door and pointed at in yeop.

Y: come here. Buy me another one.

Jungkook was looking and felt kinda jealous.

I: Its gone I finished it. Haha
Y: yah you...you!

They were sliding back and forth and as in yeop try to ran pass her she grab his school suit but end up triping and in yeop grab onto her head and route her to the front so she doesn't hit the floor in yeop hit the floor young-hee was onto of him, they both was groaning. The students gasp, jungkooks eyes widened.

Y: ahh...
I: oww...

Young-hee open her eyes and got up eunwoo help in yeop up, young-hee fixed her hair.

Y; y-your buying me a new bar.
I: are you okay?
Y: ha! Of course.

Young-hee grab her bag and walk to her next class.

E: did that infront of everyone?
I: its fine. Come on let's go.

They walk to the next class young-hee was in science class after her lab she was helping out putting away the items that they have use she got her things and walk out soojin walk up to her.

Y: hey.
S: hey. Wanna have lunch together?
Y: sure.

They head straight to the lunchroom and was in line, in yeop, eunwoo and their other friends was already in the front of line getting their food. After that soojin found a seat she sat infront of young-hee while her back was facing in yeop them.

S: young-hee I heard your friend's with the most popular boys in school.
Y: well....I am..and its weird.
S: what you talking about? Just have fun who cares about the other girls that gets jealous of you.
Y: hm your right. Let's eat.

They were eating in yeop was looking at young-hee from his table and saw how smiley and bubbling she is around others, he sighed and got up and walk out the lunchroom and went to the school store to buy a new chocolate bar. Young-hee and soojin was done with their lunch and as they were about to exit the lunchroom in yeop appear infrojt of them.

Y: what?
I: here.

He hand her the bar.

I: sorry for eating it last time.

She grab it and he walk pass them she turn to see him and bring out a smile from her face. It was after school young-hee was getting her things pack and she saw jungkook walk up to her she look at him.

Jk: you seen happy with them?
Y: huh? Yeah...I am.
Jk: ill listen to you.
Y: what?
Jk: let's not end our friendship...
Y: jungkook...
Jk: I'll accept what you do...let's just hang out when your free i don't want to lose a close friend of mine. If you like being in yeops friend I won't stop you anymore, I'll accept that I won't get near in yeop or eunwoos way.

Young-hee smile and pat his head.

Y: see? It wasn't that hard to get over it huh?

Jungkook smile and nodded.

Y: so how's iu?
Jk: she's good its working really well.
Y: im glad.
Jk: you'll find someone soon i just know it.

Young-hee smiled at him, his phone later buzzed.

Jk: I gotta go ik walking iu home.
Y: okay go ill be fine.
Jk: Kay see ya

She waved and grab her bag and walk out of the class she had her headphones on and was beating with the music. In yeop came out of the boys bathroom with his bag and saw her.

I: young-hee! Young-hee.

He ran to her and instead of tagging on her backpack he pull down her hair.

Y: ah!

He was shock and let go she turn around holding her hair.

Y: yah! What was that for?!
I: you could have answer me when I was calling for you.

She growl.

Y: what is it?
I: you going home?
Y: yeah why?
I: uh let me walk you.
Y: okay fine. Wheres eunwoo?
I: he left early for personal reasons.
Y: ah ok.

They were walking and then she got home.

Y: bye get home safely.
I: I will. Uh I'll text you later.
Y: Kay.

She enter the home gate and went inside the house in yeop ruffle his back hair and walk home.