part 14

Next morning was school young-hee got up and started getting ready for school she look at the bear that inyeop won for her she sigh grab it and as she was about to.throw it in the trash ban in her room she stopped and she remembered everything that they did together at the amusement park.

Flashback:
Y: yah! I'm not to good!
I; are you a starter or something? Your not that bad! Haha.
Y; don't laugh help me!
End

She remembered him holding her hand so she doesn't fall, she throw the bear back on her bed and walk out of her room she was walking to school. In yeop and eunwoo was in the president class for a meeting after the meeting in yeop.wanted eunwoo to stay.

E: whats up?
I: *sigh* look young-hee found out.
E: found out what?

Eunwoo stop and widened his eyes.

E: she found out that you were a bully.in your old school?
I: yeah.
E: yah what were you thinking?
I: I don't know how she found out. Eunwoo she never wants to see me again.
E: well I don't know how to help you. At least try to make up for her.
I: I am not who I was in the past anymore.
E: then tell her that explain your whole story to her. By the way.

Inyeop looked at him.

E: by any chance do you like her?
I: *sigh* yes I been hiding my feelings i was afraid that she well stop being my friend if I confessed.
E: well she stop your friendship with her.

Inyeop was sad about it, they left and went to class. Young-hee made it to school and enter the classroom she made eye contact with inyeop look away and sat down in her desk.

T: well students your test grade is in my hand ill call your name to see how you did.

Young-hee got hers and she looked at it and was happy she had good grades, inyeop looked at his grades and realized it was all good he sigh then remembers young-hee helping him out to study for it.

T: so everyone our student president has a quick announcement.
All: wooo!

Inyeop went infront of the class and had made a announcement.

I: so um our school 2nd festival well be tomorrow, so I hope everyone shows up we have alot of students doing great activities..some schools may join us to, um there was be many fun things there.

Everyone clapped he looked at young-hee she didn't clap she was looking down the whole time he sigh and went back to his desk. After class soojin turn to young-hee.

S: yah you okay?
Y: hm? Yeah.
S: why are you avoiding inyeop?
Y: its nothing I just need space for myself.
S: ahh ok.

Soojin later walk out inyeop was looking at her back he got up and left the class as well jungkook noticed it and went up to young-hee.

Jk: hey you okay?
Y: jungkook...I found out that in yeop.was once a bully at my brothers school.
Jk: really?
Y: yeah...hehe I just found out yesterday I told him to not show his face towards me anymore.
Jk: young-hee...in yeop is your friend do ypu.really want to end your guys friendship there?
Y: ....I don't know...it hurts me when I found out now me and him are keeping are distance...

Jungkook pat her back.

Jk: its going to be okay one day you'll forgive him...I just know it and then everything well go back as it use to be...don't be sad im here for you, I can't bare to see you cry because I'll cry to.

Young-hee looked at him and smiled.

Y: agioo look at my friend all grow up and mature now huh?

She pitch his cheeks.