part 29

Summer has come along and everything was doing great with young-hee she still misses inyeop but now she's doing just fine without him because she's with jungkook, hanging out with him alot more now and as for inyeop hes at Seoul and is working there for the summer snice will school won't start for a few months. Young-hee was having her best life without inyeop she's been with jungkook because he was always there for her. Jungkook had visit her house and was playing video games with her on the TV her parents was looking and see how clpse they were now.

Y: ahh! Imma lose!
Jk: ahaha I'm winning!

They were pushing each other and was fighting while playing the game, her phone was ringing right next to her but she didn't see it was inyeop.calling her, she never picked up inyeop looked at his phone and sigh.

I: I wonder what she's doing.

When young-hee was sad and hurt that inyeop had move away jungkook was always with her during the summer now she's happy and spending alot of times with jungkook. Jungkook won

Jk: yay!
Y: ah! Nooooo!
Jk: time to flick that forehead
Y: yah! No!
Jk: come on! Come on! It won't hurt!
Y: yah! Ahh!

Young-hee was moving around but then jungkook flick her forehead.

Y: owww! Yah~~~

Young-hee hit him with the couch pillow he was laughing

Jk: im sorry *laughing*
Y: that hurted~~~

She sometimes forget about inyeop when she's with jungkook, her mom was smiling.

M; they make a great couple.
D; honey did you forgot she already has inyeop?
M; I know but she barly talks about him now. These days she's been talking about jungkook now.
D: right.

And thats when her dad remembers.

Flashback: 2 weeks ago.
M: honey what you do today?
Y: me and jungkook went to the movies we watched a horror film and it was so scary I screamed so much. Haha.
D; I thought you went on a date with inyeop?
Y: no dad~~~he lives so far from here besides I don't want to waste money on a train to take to Seoul. We only talk on FaceTime.
M: so what you and jungkook did after the movies?
Y; we went and grab dinner together.

Flashback: 1 week ago.
D: sweetie where you.go?
Y; I went to jungkooks place. We had ice cream there and was playing with games, its been long snice I saw his new home.
M: did you have fun?
Y: totally so fun!
End

Young-hee was still hitting him with the pillow he then grab her hand.

Jk: alright stop im sorry.
Y: ah!

Jungkook had put to much force on her hand and she went down which cause him to go ontop of her, young-hee and jungkook looked at each other shockly.

Y: yah!

Young-hee bump her head to his he moved quickly.

Jk: ahh! Owwww!!
Y: ha! Thats what you get for flicking me.

She stick her tongue out at him and ran to her room.

Jk; yah come back here!
Y: ahhh!

He chased her to her room Young-hees parents was looking and her mok smiled.

M: I remember a time like this happen when they were younger.

Flashback: 20yrs ago.
Lil jk; I win!
Lil Y: yahhhhh you always win!
Lil jk: let me flick.
Lil Y: yah! Noooo
Lil jk: oh whats that!
Lil Y: where!
Lil jk: ha!
Lil Y: owwwww jungkook that hurts.
Lil jk: bye!
Lil Y: yah come here!

Little young-hee chase little jungkook to the room upstairs.
End

Young-hee made it to her room and jungkook had jump on her and they fell on her bed she was laughing he to was laughing as well, jungkook was tickling her.

Y: *laughing * hahaha stoppppp ahh! Hahaha!
Jk: im gotta get you! *laughing*
Y: yah stop! *laughing*

Young-hee roll ontop of him jungkook  was shock, she was tieing her hair.

Jk: what you doing?
Y: getting back at you.

Jungkook finds it hot when she toes her hair.

Y: now where was i?

Young-hee attack him, he ticklish part was his armpits.

Jk: yah no! *laughing*

Young-hee was laughing. Young-hees phone which was downstairs was ringing again inyeop had called her again her mok went to her phone and answered it.

M: this is Mrs. Park.
I; oh hi Mrs. Park.
M: oh inyeop how are you?
I: im good. Is Young-hee there?
M: oh she's with jungkook right now let me go get her.
I: ah ok.

Inyeop forgot about jungkook and didn't know that they were hanging out together again. Her mom went to the room and open the room door and saw that Young-hee and jungkook was now playing pillow fight she smiles and knock on the door, young-hee looked.

Y: oh mom.
M: um inyeops on the phone.
Y: oh ok.

Young-hee put down the pillow, got off her bed and walk to get her phone.

Y: hello?
I: hey young-hee.
Y: hey. What's up?
I: oh nothing I was just calling to check up with you.
Y: I see. How's the new job?
I; great. I been working hard.
Y: when you starting school?
I: well todays August and well early September.
Y: same here.

Young-hee looked at jungkook who was laying on the bed playing with his phone she smiles.

Y: hey i gotta go.
I: oh ok bye.
Y: bye. Love you.
I: yeah.

Young-hee hang up and jump on the bed to jungkook he looked at her.

Y: what you doing?
Jk: im sorry tired just watching YouTube. Why did inyeop called?
Y: he just wanted to know how I've been.
Jk; school is in the middle of September you ready for junior year?
Y: noooo.
Jk: at least you will watch eunwoo Graduate.
Y: yeah.
Jk: are you gotta watch inyeop Graduate?
Y; I don't know. Its far from here i wish I can tho.
Jk: how about we go hang out at the mall ill buy whatever you want.
Y: aish I have my own money from my job I'll use my own money I don't want you to buy everything for me.
Jk: ok. So what you say?
Y: yeah let's go to the mall tomorrow.
Jk: alright ik going home then.

Jungkook got off the bed young-hee looked at him putting on his jacket.

Jk: bye.
Y: bye. See you tomorrow.
Jk; meet me at the park so we can go together.
Y: Kay.

Jungkook smiled and walk out of the room then say bye to her parents and left. Young-hee got out of her room and realized jimik wasn't home she went downstairs where her parents was cooking.

Y: mom dad wheres jimin?
D: he's out with his girlfriend.
Y; oh. Well let me help.

Young-hee helped her parents cook. Inyeop was going home taking his motorcycle after work he got home and sigh.

I: right i should just study for senior year to papare for the university I want to go to.

He stood up from his bed and went to his working desk.

I: I shouldn't bother young-hee much she sounds happy already without me.

He looked at the pictures that they took together on dates, when she was a freshmen etc. He shake that off and just work on his things.