part 57

They finally made it to New york after a 24hr flight they were all so tired, then grab their bags and got out of the airplane and went in the airport young-hee was walking with seojin and Mrs. Lee her employee, young-hee and the others have made it to the airport and was waiting for their bags they got their bags and went outside to wait for their ride that the ceo has tell them before they arrive they wait outside Young-hee hug and say bye to seojin since she was leaving first later about 10moms later their ride came and it was a American man their ride the employees was shock of how handsome he was but young-hee and Mrs. Lee was unimpressed because they are both merry woman. The man drove them to a house that they have rent for them to stay in, they were all so shock to see such a big house compared to Korea they all went to their room and unpack and later came down so they can be introduced by other people that they well be working for in the next few weeks til next month, it was young-hees turn she bow and spook in neat English.

Y: hi I am jeon young-hee but you can call me Mrs. Jeon thats what I go for at work.

One of the american ladies who is young and wear tons of makeup to get attention and gets jealous and bullies employees and random people etc looked at her and scoffed and giggle alittle, young-hee and the others looked at her. The woman's name was Rachel.

R: im sorry Mrs. Jeon but how old are you to be married? You look like a little girl.

Young-hee glared at her and clear her throat.

Y: I am 20yrs old and sorry I'm not little like you.
R: alright...then how is your English better then your employees?
Y: *scoff* when I was 5 I learn English in school also my parents took me to American to learn English, got a problem with that Ms. Johnson?
R: no.

When they finally left their house young-hee went to the kitchen and drank water Mrs. Lee came to her.

L: are you trying to fight them?
Y: no its just that ms. Johnson Rachel was being annoying.
L: ah I see.

They all finally got together in the lovingroom and started their meeting about work and then they all went to the company to meet the other people. They got there and was introduced by everyone while working together a man walk up to young-hee she noticed and turn to him he flitch a bit.

Y: may I help you Mr. William?
W: sorry but you are a beautiful lady to be korean I was wondering if we can grab something to eat after work.

Young-hee scoffed and put her cup water down and walk towards him.

Y; I may look beautiful and all.in your and other guys here in this company but I am a merry woman and has a son waiting for me at home to return.

Young-hee show him her wedding ring glared in the face stopped smiling and her face looked serious  at him and walked away. Young-hee got back in the office and helped out working with the others after that another man walk up behind Young-hee almost touch her legs until she grab his hand and pin him down on the table he scream in pain.

Y: touching a merry woman huh? If you do this again mr. John I will break this hand and take your ass to the police.

Young-hee let him go grab her purse and walk out Mrs. Lee was waiting for her outside the company they got in the car and drove home. Jungkook was at home working on his computer while sanghoon was sleeping next to him on the bed, jungkook looked at his buzzing phone and it was young-hee he grab it immediately and answered it.

Jk: hello? Babe?
Y: hey~~~how are you?
Jk: did you make it to New york?
Y: I did and ots only.my first. Day here and many guys are flirting with me.
Jk: well I am jealous and you know what to do.
Y: yep I do. I miss you.
Jk; I miss you too.
Y: how's sanghoon?
Jk: he's asleep I manage to pit him to sleep he was crying all day.
Y: ohh I miss him.
Jk: he misses you too.
Y: well I gotta go.
Jk: Kay love you.
Y: I love you too.

They hang up and young-hee went downstairs to join the others for dinner she was eating with them and later they were ready to go to bed Mrs. Lee shared a room with her.

L: I called my husband today.
Y; same.
L: I miss him so much.
Y: me too.
L: don't let other guys flirt with you here.
Y: I won't.

They later went to sleep, jungkoo close his computer and saw that sanghoon was waking up again he sigh and grab him and started looking at him and sing song that he sang for young-hee back in middle school whenever she was sad, after sanghoon finally went to bed he lay down with sanghoon and hug him.

Jk: I miss your mom.

He grab his phone and looked at photos that they took together he smiles.

Jk: come back soon.

He put if away and went to bed, in the middle of the night jungkook woke up from sanghoons cries he rub his eyes and open the lamp and carrying him and started patting his back and walk downstairs with him.

Jk: ok daddy is making milk.

He lay sanghoon on his bed in the livingroom and was making his bottle sanghoon was still crying so much.

Jk: okay okay I'm done baby.

He grab sanghoon and fed him he sighed.

Jungkook pov: I wish you were here with him young-hee, I can tell her misses you alot.

Young-hee gasped and got up she had a nightmare she sigh and flip her hair.

Y: what a scaring dream....

She grab her phone and look at the time and it was 3am she sighed and looked at photos of her and jungkook.

Y: I wish you were here to comfort me...

She then had a flashback.

3months ago when she was 7 months pregnant:
Y: *gasped*
Jk: whats wrong?
Y: I had a nightmare *crying*
Jk: come here babe..its okay.
Y: im so scared *sobbing *
Jk: its okay im here with you and I always well.
End.

Young-hee drop a little tear and went back to sleep jungkook went back upstairs with sanghoon and place him inside his crib and went to the room and fell asleep.