part 38

After their wedding last week young-hee was now 20 weeks in her pregnancy but she still went to work with that big belly she is now wearing cozy clothes to work well snice she's big now and is growing she's been tired of all the work she's done they have the baby's things ready too in his room jungkook has name the baby jeon sanghoon young-hee was making papers while sitting down on her desk   one of her employees walk up to her.

Y: yes ms. Kim?
K: umm uh we have a problem.
Y: what problem?
K: well its just....um well its downstairs mr. Park is going crazy.
Y: What?

Young-hee walked downstairs and there she saw him throwing papers and is holding a box cutter she gasped.

Y: oh my God! Mr. Park put down the box cutter please.

Officers was pointing guns at him young-hee told them not to shoot, it seems like mr. Park has a serious mental health problem.

Y: please...
P: GET AWAY FROM ME!
Y: mr. Park please listen to me.

Young-hee was getting closer and without knowing mr. Park has swing his box cutter and it got young-hee she sreacm the police tackle him young-hee looked down at her clothes and saw blood she gasped.

Y: no...no no...

She touch it and it was alot of blood she was losing shortness of breath then ms. Kim ran to her.

K: call 119! Mrs. Jeon is bleeding!

Young-hee fell to her arms, he put her down.

K: stay with me Mrs. Jeon!

Young-hee was closing her eyes kim was putting cloth on her belly, he had cut below her belly, young-hee then was now conscious. The ambulance came and took her away 1hr later they got to the hospital and took her to the ER, ms. Kim was at the hospital to she called jungkook and he was on his way to the hospital he got to the ER and saw ms. Kim, he went up to her.

Jk: where is she?
K: they are still in there.
Jk: young-hee!

Kim hold onto him then the doctor came out with her and there he saw her he ran to the doctor.

Jk: how is she?
D: she's ok. The cut was pretty deep but she did lost alot of blood good thing it didn't cut through the baby, we got it close but we need a blood transfer.
Jk: im her type please...please save her and our baby.

Few minutes later they were taking out his blood and giving it to young-hee who was already in a hospital room jungkook was holding her hand crying, ms. Kim was also there and then young-hees parents and jungkooks parents show up.

M: is she okay?

Her mom say.

Jk: she's okay I give her my blood the doctor say it was deep but good thing it didn't cut the baby.
M: oh thank goodness.

They needed to but a oxygen masked on young-hee snice her breathing wasn't okay either later after her and his parents stay for a long time they finally left jungkook was still there waiting for her to walk up, he touch her belly with tears just running down his eyes.

Jk: sanghoon....can you here your dad? I'm relieved that you and your mom are okay....*sob* if I had lost you or her I don't know what to do...*crying*

He felt a kick, jungkook smiled then he felt light squeeze on his hand he looked down and saw that young-hee had her eyes open.

Jk: young-hee? Can you hear me?

Young-hee slowly reach up to his cheek and wipe away his tears, jungkook grab her hand.

Jk: I was worry sick....you shouldn't have messed with someone who was holding a box cutter!