part 35

After finding out that young-hee was pregnant with jungkooks child a few weeks ago his and her parents were already planning for their wedding because they know that young-hee won't fit her wedding dress once the baby grows so they already was making young-hee trying out her dress and she already say yes to the one. Once all that was done young-hee and jungkooks work company found out too and was congrats them, young-hee was already helping her company ready for the party where everyone shows up and discuss the future of their company one of the men don't want young-hee to carry anything heavy so Young-hee has been watching them she left early and got a call from eunwoo.

Y: hey eunwoo. Long time.
E: hey I heard that your pregnant.
Y: i am my parents and jungkooks parents are planning for our wedding haha...thats a little to soon but they say " you guys gotta get married because she's pregnant"

They both were laughing.

E: whens the wedding?
Y: well probably in a few days I don't know my parents are setting the date because they don't want me nor jungkook plan it because we're busy making money of our own for our baby.
E: I see. Will when you guys set the date make sure to send me a invite.
Y: i will thank you for calling eunwoo.
E: has inyeop know?
Y: no....will maybe ill send him a invite
E: I see.
Y: well I gotta go bye.
E: ok.

Young-hee hang up and took the bus home she was looking at the phone and didn't know what jungkook was doing. Meanwhile at home jungkook was setting up for their 3rd year anniversary he was already dress up and was waiting for Young-hee to get home. Later Young-hee open the door and gasped.

Y: what is this?
Jk: happy 3rd year anniversary babe.
Y: oh my God thank you~~~~

She grab the roses and kiss him then after that she was opening the gifts that he give her.

Y: jungkook we should shop for our baby once we find out the gender.
Jk: yeah let's.
Y: what do you think it is?
Jk: a boy.
Y: yah I want a girl.
Jk: but I want a boy.

They both started laughing then jungkook got a call from young-hees parents.

Jk: yes mother?
M: jungkook we got the date set for your guys wedding.
Jk: really? When?
M: on Saturday since well young-hee hasn't gotta big yet and I think it's best for a early wedding.
Jk: yeah.
M: me and her father has already sent you guys a box of invitation for friends and family. It'll arrive maybe tomorrow afternoon.
Jk: ok thanks mother.

They hang up young-hee looked at him.

Y: who was it?
Jk: It was your mom. They have already set the date for the wedding.
Y: when?
Jk; this Saturday well it be okay for you?
Y: yeah beside this little one hasn't grow yet so I can still fit my wedding dress.
Jk: great. Did you eat?
Y: yeah when I whe i went to a  restaurant, I ate so many things snice I'm craving so much today.

Jungkook smile then he carry her to the bedroom he lay her down on the bed and got ontop of her.

Y: yah you know we can't do it with this little one here.
Jk; I know I won't. I won't do it til the baby is out.

Young-hee smiles.

Jk: what you think of the surprise?
Y: it was beautiful.

Jungkook smiles and kissed her she kissed back, slowly made her leg rise up to his back and caresses it. She place her hands on his chest, jungkook later move his hand go her stomach to feel the baby since well she was on her 18 week of pregnancy young-hee wrapped her arms around his neck. After making out they went to bed next morning jungkook was getting ready for work so was Young-hee she didn't wear any of her tight skirt because of her belly so she wear loose dress. Jungkook looked at her.