part 8

Disclaimer: this story is also about hwang in yeop too jungkook and his story are different with young-hee. So please understand there will be 2 boys involved in young-hees life.

Young-hees 15 birthday was coming up so her parents was out buying things for her while she was at school young-hee was also hired to work at the daycare and make 40$ an week every after school she also has day offs too but when shes at school she has to go and take care of the kids/babies. Young-hee was at school the girls have stopped bullying her because they are scared that in yeop might yell at them like what he did to the other mean girls that bully her in class, young-hee was looking at her phone someone knock on her desk she look up.

Y: hey in yeop.
I: what you doing?
Y: well the class test is coming up so I'm just studying.
I: I see.
Y: shouldn't you study too?
I: well....im not into studying.
Y: well you should.

He chuckled alittle.

Y: its good for you. Besides you can go to a university you like.
I: hm.
E: he's not that type of person that likes going to university.
Y: oh hey eunwoo.

He appear behind in yeop.

I; that's true.
Y: then do you want me to help study?
I: huh?
Y: want me to come over and help you study? Test day is coming up soon so you should study.
I: uhh....right. fine.
Y: ok.

Class has started and the teacher was talking about the test that everyone will take and study for. Few minutes later class was over, young-hee was going to return a paper at the teachers office as she was going there she saw a motorcycle park outside she then remembered the key that she picked up and it was in yeops.

Y: in yeops motorcycle?

She shake it off and went to the office she later came back she was in the bathroom then she heard girls came in giggling she was in one of the stalls, she then heard one girl say.

G1: that young-hee girl thinks she's the best.
G2: she is friends with the most popular boys in school. And I hate that.
G3: im going confessed to in yeop today and see how she reacts.

They laughed young-hee annoy them and later they walk out she came out, wash her hands and came out of the bathroom. Later she remembered her birthday was coming up.

Young-hee pov: thats right I should invite my friends from middle school to celebrate my birthday with me.

She ran to class. After their 3 class they were all in lunch young-hee saw in yeop talking to a girl and he looked annoyed by her.

Y: whats going on over there?

Soojin turn around and saw they turn back to young-hee.

S: she's confessing her love to him, I bet he's gotta reject her.

Young-hee was still looking she saw him talking with a mad face and walk away she also saw the girl crying.

Young-hee pov: is that the girl in the bathroom earlier?

She shake it off and look at in yeop at his lunch table, he caught her staring he move his head to the side and wink at her she blush and look down quickly he smirk and look away, her phone then buzzed she look at it and it was a text from in yeop.

Text:
I: don't forget to help me study.
Y: ok. But I have to go to work after school ill try to be early.
I: aish.
End

Shs smiled a bit and look back up at in yeop he was making a face at her she smirk and stick out her tongue at him he scoffed, after lunch she went to class. It was now after school young-hee walk to the daycare and was listening to music in yeop drove his motorcycle to get home. The kids love young-hee, she made it and was taking care of the kids she was holding a baby in her hand.

Y: ms.soo
S: yes young-hee?
Y: you see a test is coming up at school and I want to see if I can leave early today.
S: of course your paycheck won't come til Sunday.
Y; ok thank you.

The employees there also loves her. After a few minutes she left early she walk to in yeops place and it has seem like he forgot about her coming to his place, she got to his place for the first time and knock on the door his mom open the door.

M: oh hello.
Y: hi I'm your sons classmate park young-hee im here to help him study.
M: oh ok come in he's in the shower now you should sit while waiting for him.
Y: thank you

His mom went to her room she heard singing in the bathroom and she thinks that is in yeop. He came out with a towel around his wist, wet hair a towel wrap around his neck and was dancing to a music he didn't notice she was in the livingroom so he walk in to the kitchen getting water dancing and then turn around to leave and saw young-hee with widened eyes looking at him shocked, she look at him from head to toes he put down his water.

I: your here?

He turn away and dance walking to his room as he got there he shut the door and scream in terror. Young-hee was turning so red and hold her cheeks.

Y: what did I just saw?

She shake it off. In yeop came put of his room wearing casual clothes he went to the livingroom and sat down.

Y; your finally out.
I; yeah. So um..let's start.
Y: yeah.

They sat on the floor and study together after 2hrs of studying they finally finished young-hee stretch her arms.

Y; we're done~~~~

She look at in yeop and he look at her she move her eyes around and put her arms down.

Y: sorry...that i looked at your...your body.
I: no thats okay I forgot you were coming.
Y: *sigh* well then I should-ah!
I: woah!

Young-hee had stood up to fast and trip on her own feet fell backwards to their couch in yeop grab her head so she doesn't hit her head on the end of the couch and they fell on the couch together they look at each other for a minute then someone clear their throat, they both gasped and in yeop got off her and she roll back sitting down on the floor it was his mom.

M: im so sorry to interfere.
I: mom...
Y: thats okay um well we finished studying and i-i was just about to leave. Haha.

She got up and put on her shoes in yeop look at her.

M: you sure?
Y; yeah well bye.

She walk out the door nervously, in yeop look at his mom who just walk in on them.

M: you sure she's just a friend?
I: huh? Yeah. Shes my friend nothing else haha. Well goodnight mom.

He went to his room out of nervous too Young-hee ran home and got home then later she made it and got dress.

Y: shoot!

She text to in yeop and eunwoo to tell them if they could come to her birthday party on Saturday they agree she also text to iu and soojin if they could also come and she didn't need to tell jungkook cause he already knows about her birthday. She thought about what happen to her and in yeop.

Y: oh my god~~~

She blush and roll around her bed and acted like nothing happened. Later she went to sleep.