part 42

This is only one part of hwang inyeop snice well he's now gone in young-hees life, so this is gotta be a short story about him and how he's been.

Snice him and young-hee broke up 3yrs ago he was happy with hanyoon until he found out that she was cheating on him on the day of young-hee and jungkooks wedding, he was stress and devastated and didn't want to tell anyone his struggles and depression he even try to attempt suicide but he failed because his friends caught him for jumping off a bridge, after many fail of attempts he stopped trying after he visited young-hee at the hospital she was there for him and he was haply again that she didn't forget about him so he try to stay happy and forget about his ex hanyoon he decided to just move on and be himself. One time he was in class and met the most beautiful women in his class that sit just ahead of him he blushed, after class he waited for her to come out of the class. Inyeoo was pretty popular in the university because of his looks and all he is still cold hearted, after waiting for the girl she finally came out he tapped on her shoulder.

?: yes?
I: hi I'm hwang inyeop I was in the same class too.
?: oh really?
I: yeah. Um I was hoping to take you out to dinner.

The girl smiles and her friends was hitting her arm giggling, inyeop thought she was gotta say no but she looked at him.

?: sure let's.

He smiles. This girls name was Lee heejin after taking her out to dinner they both started to get to know each other and started to feel so comfortable seeing each other in class and in the hallways. Inyeop started catching deep feelings for her and thinks that she is the one that could make him happy, one day he took her to the nearest park at their school campus and he confessed to her she was shocked.

I: I really do like you not as a friend but as a women so heejin well you be me girlfriend?

She smiles and was on her tiptoe and kissed him he pull her in close to him and kissed back, they dated for a few months and are still together, they celebrated their 4th month anniversary together snice they are both in their 20s. Heejin was at inyeops apartment.

Her hair

Her clothes

Her clothes