part 26

It was the next day so the whole class got out of their camp after getting ready young-hee was already out her tent waiting for seojin and seojins friends later they came out, jungkookz class also came out of their tent waiting for their teacher to assign them. After all the students from young-hees and jungkooks school woken up they drove the bus to this wooden open area and everyone got out and stand in the middle, the two teachers from each class say.

T1: ok guys! This is going to be a treasure hunt!
T2: fine the most evelope card that are hidden!
T1: and you win 60 dollars.

Everyone gasped from each class.

T2: now get in a team of 4 and go find the most treasure! Wins!

They started teaming up and they went young-hee was with seojin and 2 of her other friends. Inyeop was with his tent mates his friends and jungkook was with his team up with his friends, young-hee found one and read it she was excited then seojin found another too. Inyeop and his friends found 2 and continued jungkook them found 4 from their class young-hee was with seojin and her friends then they saw one tie to a tree branch.

S: I can't reach it.
Y: here I'll reach it.
S: be careful.

This tree that had the envelope tie to it was down a hill so seojin.and her friends hold onto young-hee.

Y: come on~~~

She reach it then finally got.

Y: I got it!
All: yeah!

She give the envelope to seojin then They accidentally let her go and she was trying to hold her balance.

Y: woah woah!

But fall she fall backwards

Y: AHHH!!!
All: YOUNG-HEE!

They all saw her go down she roll and roll and land on dirt by a river conscious,  seojin and her friends ran to the teachers and all the students have already gathered up.

S: mr. Choi!
C: girls your back! Where's young-hee?
S: she fell! She fell on a hill!
C: what?

Inyeop and eunwoo was shock then inyeop grab seojin.

I; where?!

She pointed at the place and they ran that way jungkook saw too and he was following him, all the students look down the hill where she fell.

S: she's down there somewhere!
C: ok clam down we're gotta look for her.

Inyeop ran the other way and was trying to find the way down.

E: inyeop!

Jungkook to was finding a way to go down eunwoo rans to Mr. Choi.

E: mr. Choi inyeop and jungkook went looking for her.
C: ok we'll we are going to wait at the busses and see if one of them finds her.
E: ok.

Everyone went to their bus and was waiting for them, young-hee had stretches on her face, hands and legs because she had hit some tree branches and some thrones. She was waking up.

Y: mmm....*gasp*

She had landed on her chest so she turn around and scream.

Y: ahhhh!!! *gasp* ah! (Gasp* ahh!

She realized her ankle broke.

Y: help! Ahh!

Blood was on her head too her forehead.

Y: inyeop! Jungkook! Somebody!

She saw the river stream she started to cry from the pain, inyeop was running down a easy hill he found and he follow the river stream, jungkook was ok the other side finding a way to go down the hill. Inyeop later saw Young-hee.

I: young-hee!

She turn around.

Y: inyeop?!

He rans to her and hold her up she scream again.

Y: my ankle.....I think it's broke.
I; oh god...ill carry you back.

Jungkook was now down a hill on the other side and saw inyeop with young-hee already he carry her away jungkook sighed and went back up. Young-hee was breathing hard from the pain, inyeop got back up to the school buses mr.choi saw.

C: everyone! Stay here.

He went down and all the students was looking he rans to young-hee and inyeop.

C: Young-hee...
I: her ankles broke.
C: let's take her to camp and see if we can fix it...we won't go home til the day after tomorrow.
Y: let's just go....

Jungkook walk back to his bus and got on inyeop took Young-hee in the bus and the busses left to the campsite, later they made it to the campsite and the person that own the campsite was putting two big white woods on young-hees leg because he had pop it back together and bandage the woods together.

Y: thank you.
M: just be careful next time.

She nodded and grab a stick to walk back inyeop helped her seojin and her friends was infront of them.

S: young-hee we are so sorry to letting you go.
G1: yeah we didn't mean too.
G2: I guess we were to busy thinking about winning.

They bow to her.

Y: its okay im okay..

They have already bandage young-hees wounds on her face and hands she saw jungkook coming her way.

Jk; you okay?
Y; yeah. Inyeop found me thank God.
Jk: good thing your okay.

She smile a little.

Y: sorry jungkook but imma go rest.
Jk: yeah go ahead.

Inyeop walk with her to her camp and help her sit down.

I; I'll bring you food.
Y: mm ok.

He walk out then eunwoo walk inside her campsite.

Y: eunwoo.
E; hey you okay.
Y: yeah I will have to check in with a doctor when we go back home.
E: yeah. Jungkook was also out looking for you.
Y: oh I didn't know.
E: yeah. But good thing inyeop found you.

She nodded and he walk out and later inyeop walk back in with food on a tray.

I: here.
Y: thanks.

She was eating and inyeop was watching her.

Y: you should go join your friends ill be okay alone.
I: ok. I'll leave you alone.

She smiles and he walk out so she just continued to eat it was getting dark young-hee was already sleeping in her camp because her head still hurts from the fall seojin and her friends walk in quietly to not wake her up. Inyeop was outside sitting on a bench then jungkook walk up to him.

Jk: thanks....for um finding young-hee.
I: isn't that what all boyfriend do? To go find and be worry for their girl.
Jk: im just being nice.

Jungkook walks away inyeop stood up and glared at him and was thinking about last night of what he saw with young-hee and him, he sigh and walk to his campsite.