part 3

Young-hee was on her desk and then she felt someone kick her desk she look up and it was 4 girls young-hee was confused there was some students in class but eunwoo and in yeop was out at the student president room for a meeting, the girls was glaring at her chewing gum.

Y: yes...?
G1: you are to close to in yeop.
Y: im not even his friend.
G3: don't lie.

Young-hee looked at the other girl.

G3: you like him.
Y: no I don't.
G1: then leave him alone.

They kick her desk again and left young-hee is never bully before not even in Elementary school jungkook saw and came to her desk.

Jk: yah you okay?
Y: yeah its fine..im fine
Jk: I knew this was gotta happen, just avoid him. Your not even his friend.

Young-hee side eye jungkook, he then left later eunwoo and in yeop enter the class young-hee looked down wondering her eyes to not make eye contact with in yeop she doesn't want to get bully again class had started. Then class was over young-hee pull out her makeup mirror and was reapplying her red lipstick.

I: yah.

Young-hee annoyed him and continued to put lipstick on her and blend it out.

I; yah I'm talking to you.

Young-hee sigh, roll her eyes and shood up and look down on him.

Y; what do you want? Leave me alone.
I; wh-yah!

Young-hee walked away jungkook came up to In yeops desk.

Jk: leave her alone don't act like your her friend.

In yeop look at him jungkook walk away.

I: is he crazy?

In yeop say looking at eunwoo

E; I don't know maybe something is up.

Young-hee was getting a drink then iu walk up to her.

Iu: hi young-hee.
Y: hi.
Iu: um I want to ask for your help.
Y; yeah what is it?
Iu: I think I like someone
Y: really? Who?
Iu: you might know him.
Y: i do? Uhhh...jungkook?

Iu smile and nodded young-hee was shock and did a smile.

Y: you should confess to him.
Iu: ill wait on that.
Jk: young-hee!

They both act normal jungkook saw iu.

Jk: oh hey iu.
Iu: hi.
Y: you guys know each other?
Jk: huh? Yeah. We have the same English class together.
Y: ahh I see. Well I think she needs your help.
Jk: what?
Y: help her with her English.

She push iu close to him, young-hee is trying to get them together.

Jk: oh ok.
Iu: thats right I do need help.

They walk to the library together young-hee smile and was going back to class she then felt someone pull her hair down.

Y: ahh!! Yah!

She turn around and it was in yeop she back up and turn around and walk away in yeop ran infront of her she was about to fall backwards but then he  grab her hand and pull her back up and she temble on his chest their face was in inch close both their eyes widened and everyone that saw "woooo" them, young-hee look around and push him away.

Y: yah what is wrong with you?

She fix her hair looks at everyone and was about to turn and walk away til he shouted.

I: i wanted to ask if you want to be my friend!

Young-hee stopped everyone "wooo" him she shake it off and walk away, in yeop scoffed. Young-hee hid behind a wall and was blushing she clench her fist.

Y: why? Why be your friend when girls get jealous?

She clam down and walk back to class. Meanwhile in the library jungkook was helping iu as they were packing up to leave for their next class iu tugged on his uniform.

Jk: yeah?
Iu: i-i have something to tell you...can you meet me behind the school?
Jk; yeah sure.

He smile at her and walk out it was now lunchtime young-hee was eating with jungkook and soojin.

Jk: did something happen?
Y: what? No.
Jk: your acting weird.
Y: im okay jungkook.

She smile and reach over to pinch his cheeks in yeop saw and scoffed then look away.

S: so young-hee have you dated anyone before?
Y: no I never date anyone before beside im not looking for anyone im just gotta study hard and get into a university then date.
S: ok. What about you jungkook?
Jk: huh? Well I dated in middle school then broke up few months after that.
S: so what is young-hee to you?
Jk&Y: what?
S: what you see in young-hee?
Jk: she's like a sister to me.
Y: yeah we care for each other hes like a brother to me nothing more.
S: okay just checking.

Soojin smile and ate her food young-hee, smile and ate her food then they heard a shout young-hee turn behind and the shout was from In yeop, he flip his crown hair.

I: I told you to stop confessing to me get the message.

The girl was a junior.

I: I don't like you.

In yeop got up and walk away young-hee was shock eunwoo went after him the girl cry and walk out of the lunchroom.

Young-hee pov: why is he so mad for?

After lunch it was the end of school young-hee look around for jungkook she grab her school backpack and went to soojin.

Y: have you seen jungkook?
S: he walk out early but I saw him behind the school.
Y: ok thanks.

She walk out of the class and went to the back of the school as she got there she saw jungkook and iu she hid and look.

Jk; what did you want to talk about?
Iu: um well...i-i like you jungkook.

Young-hee looked cause she can hear them and wanted to know his answer.

Jk: really?
Iu: yeah.
Jk; well you are cute and yeah let's date.

Young-hee was shock she heard iu giggle then they both hug young-hee smiles and mouth "congrats" to jungkook she walk off and as she got to the front of the school she saw a phone infront of her she look up and it was eunwoo and in yeop.

Y: what you doing?
I: oh now you talk nice to me last time you say you wanted me to leave you alone.

Young-hee sigh.

Y: i did that cause girls was getting jealous of me.
I: well don't listen to those girls. So again you want to be mine and eunwoos friend?

Young-hee look at eunwoo and back at in yeop.

Y: fine.
I: give me your number then since your best friend jungkook won't give it to me.

Young-hee sigh and grab his phone and dail her phone in there and hand it back to him.

Y: there.

Young-hee walk off.

Young-hee pov: now that jungkook is dating i don't want to get in his way and iu's relationship.