part 44

Its been a few days since jungkooks accident young-hee has been checking in for her appointments, it's almost the end of the month which means young-hee well be 8 months by next month she has been visiting jungkook in the hospital too she is also working very hard at her job to even tho she's getting tired every 30mins snice she's close to 8 months now, young-hee is resting alot and her parents are still watching her to cooking for her and all. Jungkook is still in a coma and Young-hee is worry that he won't see his son so she is always preying for him him wake up soon, nurses has been checking up on him and has been replacing his IV. Young-hee was at work wearing comfy clothes she was on her office desk working and had to get files to the CEO who is at the second floor after she finished her work she grabs the file and starts to head to the elevator but looks and it was out of work she sigh.

Y: really?! *breaths out* when did this thing die?! *sigh* I'm gotta die going up the stairs snice I'm almost 8 months.

Young-hee frown her eyebrows and starts going up the stairs later she finally got up and she was sooo tired, she started holding her stomach.

Y: *panting* oh my god....*panting* *gasp* ow...

She hold her back hip, snice it was cramping.

Y: ow....*breaths out*

She head to the ceos office, alot of employees at her work has been staring at her because she's showing more and is wearing more comfy clothes at work and they know she's only 20 to be pregnant because she looks so young. She open the door of the ceo.

Ceo: oh Mrs. Jeon you shouldn't have come to work today.
Y: no its okay...*sigh* I need to make money for my baby and jungkook.

Young-hee walks up to him cover in sweats.

Ceo: Mrs. Jeon your sweating.
Y: I know don't mind me sir...*sigh*

She wiped them away and give him the files.

Ceo: how is your husband?
Y: *sigh* he hasn't woken up yet, and well my parents are watching over me.
Ceo: oh well isn't that sweet of them. He's still in a coma after all these days?
Y: yeah...they don't know when he well wake up snice it was a bad accident. He could of die.
Ceo: well don't worry and keep preying for him.
Y: I will. Please excuse me.

She bow to him and left holding her back hip and let out a growl from the cramp and is going back downstairs slowly. After work one of her employees name yujin looked at her and smile.

Yu: yah.
Y: yes?
Yu: we are going to a employee party to celebrate the new employers wanna join?
Y: well...
Yu: I know your close to your 8 month of pregnancy but pleaseeee it's been so long snice you join.
Y: ok fine.

She smiles at yujin and they both started packing to go and they all head out to a Korean BBQ with the new employees and their friends that are working with them too. Everyone was cheering and drinking soju but Young-hee she was drinking water and was looking at everyone smiling, one of the employee guys there who is the same age as her looks at her and smiles.

E: yah young-hee.
Y: call me Mrs. Jeon Mr. Park.
P: sorry, how about we go to my place after this.
Y: yah I am merry and I'm pregnant yoy idiot.

Yujin then hit him.

Yu: yah! Stop flirting with her! Shes merry!
P: yeah but her husband is at the hospital we all know that. Am I right?
Y: don't ever bring him up mr. Park.

Young-hee glared at him.

P: ah sorry but we all know Mrs. Jeon.

He smirks she was so mad. Then after the the party everyone was leaving yujin was with young-hee they both was gotta leave together but then she got grab on by the worst.

Y: yah let me go mr. Park!
P: come to my place huh?
Y: if you don't let me go. I'll tell the ceo to fire your ass.
P: *scoff* like you can.
Yu: yah let her go mr. Park.
Y: so you won't huh?
P; nope *chuckled*

Young-hee glare at him and smirk.

P: yah dont- ah!

Young-hee had grab his wrist and his shoulder, turn around so he was close to her back and flip him over her, he hit his back hard yujin gasped.

P: ahhhh!

Young-hee flip and blow her hair away from her face and shouted.

Y: DONT TOUCH A WOMAN WHOS PREGNANT, TAKEN AND ALREADY KNOWS HOW TO FIGHT!

Young-hee moved dirt on the floor on his face, he growl in pain and looked at her she flipped her phone and turn it to him.

Y: firing your ass like I say. Hello.
P: yah!

Young-hee kicked his hand away from holding her leg she was wearing heels, yujin pass over him and walk away with young-hee it was dark.

Y: yes he harassed me. You will? Thank you sir have a goodnight.

She smiles, hangs up and looks at yujin.

Yu: your the best.
Y: I know.
Yu: what did you tell the ceo?
Y: I told him to fire him and he say he well make sure to do that tomorrow.

They both started to giggle and went home, young-hee got home and open the door and saw her parents still up.

Y: yah why you two still up? It's late.
D: don't worry we cook dinner.
M: come here and eat.
Y: ok.

She put down her bag and went to the dining table and ate with them.

D: are you visiting jungkook again?
Y: yeah maybe tomorrow after work..
M: dont be late like today it's dangerous here.
Y: I won't mom.

She smiles and eats.

M: when you went to your appointment what did the docter say?
Y: she say that sanghoon is doing great and is growing very well, they think I will have a normal labor.
D: thats good to hear.

She smiles and they finally finished eating and head straight to bed.  Young-hee was laying down turning to jungkooks side of the bed and a teddy bear that he got for her when they were still in senior year and was on a date he bought her it and she replaced it as him sleeping next to her.

Y: wake up soon honey.

Meanwhile at the hospital jungkook twitch his head and heard.

Y: wake up soon honey....

Jungkook then slowly open his eyes with a tear on his one eye and the next month has come young-hee was on her 8 month.