part 16

It was after school jungkook, iu, young-hee and soojin went to a Korean BBQ restaurant because young-hee wanted to treat them for dinner and so she did, they order and have waited for their food while eating the side dish.

Y: I want the beef already.

The meat finally came they were all grilling it and was eating it, in yeops old friends from jimins high school the bullies was passing by the restaurant then one of them tap on their "main leader".

B1: yah do yun.
D: what?
B1; isn't that the girl inyeop took a pic with?
D: who?

He pointed at the widow and there he saw young-hee he pull out his phone and look at the pics that inyeop had tooken, they don't follow each other but do-Yun somehow found inyeop on his search bar, he put the picture of young-hee and compared her to the photo.

D: ahh it is.
B2: we should get back at him.
D: you know what? Good idea.

He smirk. Jungkook and young-hee them was done eating they all left Jungkook and iu was behind soojin and young-hee.

Y: guys imma go to soojins place to help her study.
Jk: ok!
Iu: be careful.
S: we will!

They both laugh and ran to soojins house while jungkook walk iu home.

S: this is my place.
Y: wow you live in a big home while I love in the neighborhood homes.
S: yeah my parents are pretty rich.
Y: I see.

They were now in her room studying together. Young-hee looks at soojin.

Y: soojij have you dated anyone before?
S: well no..I wanted to wait because school comes first.
Y: your right.

The study was finally over young-hee was walking to the bus station it was getting pretty dark she was looking at her phone and then someone step infront of her she look up.

D: you must be inyeops friend.

Her eyes widened as she was about to turn and ran 2 other boys coner her.

Y: I don't know what your talking about.
D: oh I think you do. Take her.

They both grab her.

Y: no!

They dragged her to a place where they all use to hang out it was there own little hide out. Young-hee was sitting down they were all looking at her while do yun call inyeop in her phone. Inyeop was in his room then he answer his phone.

I: hello?
D: hey.
I: how did you-
D: cut the crap and meet me at our little hideout i got something for you.

Do yun hang up inyeop jump out of his bed and ran out of the house. Do yun sat next to young-hee she was scared.

D; are you dating inyeop?
Y: n...no im not.

They were juniors.

B2: how did our little inyeop turn into a gentleman and got himself a girlfriend?
D: he was probably bullying her and got her to be his friend.

Young-hee widened his eyes.

Young-hee pov; so these are the people in the photo?

Do yun grab her string of hair she move her head.

D: your pretty to be his girlfriend.
Y: im...im not dating inyeop.
D: you sound scared.

He stood up young-hee look at him with teary eyes.

D; I can tell your scared. *scoff* snice your a freshman, park young-hee.

She let out one tear.