part 31

Y: inyeop?

They got their coffee young-hees mom went up to her with their coffee in her hand, young-hee was sitting down waiting. Inyeop had came in the Cafe with another girl he didn't see her.

M: honey let's go.
Y; mom can you go wait in the car first ill be there.
M: ok.

Her mom walked away and out the Cafe inyeop and the girl on their drink and sat down, young-hee looked at them and frown her eyebrows with tears in her eyes then he saw him hold the girls hand young-hee couldn't take this anymore so she walked up to them.

Y: yah.

Inyeop looked up.

I: young-hee?
G: babe whos this?
Y: babe?

Inyeop stood up and grab her wrist.

I: what you doing here?
Y: let me go.

Young-hee flick his grip off of her, young-hees mom saw in the car they had park outside the Cafe widow.

Y; so this is what you been doing?! Last month you annoyed my messages because you already moved on....*scoff* I knew something was up when you didn't reply back to me, we been doing small talks because you have been with this lady.
I: young-hee let me explain.
Y; no. i dont want to here you explain i know very well that we are apart from each other and you just don't want this anymore.

Young-hee was letting her tears go while looking at inyeop the girl and people in the Cafe was watching.

I: everyone looking.
Y: I don't care, let them see how a cheater you are!

She shouted inyeop sighed and looked at young-hee.

I: the reason why I did this is because you been hanging out with jungkook alot!
Y: because he's my friend! *sob* he's my best friend. You were never there anymore when you moved here. Jungkook was always there for me to cheer me up when you were no longer in the countryside *crying*

Inyeop can see how sad and how hurt she felt, her vocie was now breaking from all the tears.

Y: what happen to your promise 2 years ago huh? *crying* you promise me that you will never cheat on me. But here you are....*sob* cheating on me even tho school just started.
I: babe...
Y: no! Don't "babe" me! I'm not your babe or girlfriend anymore *crying*

Young-hee fixed her hair and wiped her eyes, and as she was about to walk away she turn back to inyeop and looked at the girl that was still sitting down, she grab her necklace that inyeop had bought for her she threw it at him, he caught it and looked at her.

Y: we're over inyeop *sob* have a nice life with her and never show your face to me again.

He widened his eyes she walked out the Cafe, he sat back down flipping his hair and was too sad. Young-hee got in the car.

Y: let go.
M: what happen?
Y: we're over inyeop cheated on me.
M: oh honey.

Her mom hugged her and later they drove home 3hrs later young-hee got out of the car and walked inside the house with red, puffy eyes jimin and their dad was confused then their mom came in.

D: honey what happened?
Jm: why is sis eyes so red?
M: she met inyeop at Seoul and he cheated on her, so she broke up with him and she has been crying in the way here.
D: should I cheer her up?
M: no leave her for a minute.

Young-hee got in her room and cry out loud she threw her backpack on the bed and walked up to her makeup desk grab all the pictures of her and inyeop and started ripping them to pieces, she was screaming and crying. Downstairs jimin and their parents can here her.