part 56

It was getting dark young-hee was dress up ready to go to sleep wearing her dress pjs, she put her work clothes in the laundry basket in their room then as she was bending down she felt someone carry her to the bed and drop her on the bed she giggles it was jungkook.

Y: yah~~what you doing?

Jungkook slightly open her legs and went in-between them he was still wearing his work outfit, young-hee was giggling she put her plums on his both cheeks and look at him, she then move his long blonde hair and smile at him.

Y: I love you kookie

He just stared at her and remembered that nickname that she give him.

10yrs ago:
6yr old Y: ill give you a nickname.
7yr old Jk: why?
6yr old Y: well its just that your name jeon jungkook is very long to say.
7yr old Jk: ok so what is it then?
6yr old Y: kookie. Short for jungkook, or maybe jungkookie. What you think?
7yr old: mm I like it.
6yr old Y: then I can only use this nickname to call you okay?
7yr old Jk: okay.
End.

Jungkook smile at her.

Y: remember?
Jk: yeah.

They chuckled together.

Jk: I love you too youngie.
Y: yah jimin calls me that only. But that's okay.

Young-hee chuckled and bring him in for a kiss he kissed back, the kiss got more intense jungkook rip off his suit shirt and without breaking the kiss he threw it on the floor, young-hee wrap her legs around him he touch her legs then he got up breaking the kiss she bites her lip he started kissing her leg slowly and very hotly she stares at him he went up to her tights she laughed.

Y: that tickles.

Jungkook lick up young-hee was so turn on then jungkook went under her pj dress and slide down her underwear and got back up kissing her roughly young-hee reach down to his belt and was struggling with it so jungkook got up and took it off himself she took off her pj dress and throw it on the floor jungkook finally got his pants off leaving his boxers on young-hee stood up and bring him back to a kiss he lay her back down jungkook then took off his boxers and kick them off.him he line up by her entrance and enter her she felt the pain, broke the kiss to let out her moan.

Y: ah! Jungkook...ah.

He suck on her neck giving her hickeys many of them he then move faster leading young-hee a moaning mess, he went back to kiss her she pull his hair they both were sweating and was in the mood later on he felt her tighten around him he moans in the kiss too and later came in her, he he pull out and fell right next to her covering them, they both were heavily breathing.

Y: I told you no *panting*
Jk: I can't help it you were turning me on the whole entire time. *panting* also lets do it Tomorrow too before you leave.
Y: yah! *growls* fine whatever ill be leaving anyway.

Jungkook scoffs young-hee check her phone and saw sanghoon awake she got up putting on her robe.

Jk: he's awake?
Y: yes.

She left the room and started to rock him back to bed, and came back to the room and saw that jungkook was still awake.

Y: aren't you tired after doing it?
Jk: nope.

Young-hee smirks when he wasn't looking she got on the bed taking off her robe and bra, and then she climb ontop of him jungkook looked at her shook.

Jk: what you doing?
Y: round 2?

Jungkook smirks and kiss her holding her entire body her breast was push against his chest, she giggle in the kiss he grab the blanket and cover the both of them and lay down they did it all night long. Next.morning young-hee woke up she got up covering her body with the sheets she rub her eyes and saw jungkook sleeping nest to her.