part 2

Young-hee open the class door jungkook looked at her, she then went to her seat she sat down and sigh fixing her hair the door slide open and in yeop and eunwoo walk in together all the girls fangirl at them expect Young-hee she looked at them and then look away she was not interested in yeop sat on his seat and eunwoo sat next to a widow behind jungkook, in yeop had a juice bottle with him he was holding it fooling around with his friends who was sitting behind Young-hee, she was annoyed by their loudness and without noticing someone trip backwards and hit in yeop on the back, in yeop lead forward and his drink slash all over young-hee.

Y: *gasp*

She look at herself and she was wet all over everyone "ooo" at her in yeop, jungkook and eunwoo looked at her. The juice was more on her hair. She looked at herself in shocked she stood up.

I: yah..

Young-hee walk out of the class the teacher was about to enter but Young-hee had pass him.

T: Young-hee where you going?

She didn't answer she went to the bathroom she look at herself.

Y: that jerk! What the heck is wrong with him. Did he do this on purpose?

She was wiping her clothes she sigh and walk out to grab her pe clothes she wash her hair and changed she walk back to class they all look at her.

Y: sorry mr. Soo its just um...it was urgent.
S: I can tell.

Young-hee walk back to her desk without making eye contact to anyone after class young-hee was leaving for lunch she felt someone standing next to her she sigh.

I: yah freshman.
Y: shouldn't student president be doing their role as a class prep.
I: im trying to-
Y: say sorry?
I: it was a accident someone bump into me.
Y: i can tell.

Young-hee got up and as she was about to leave in yeop grab her wrist.

I: well you just listen?
Jk: yah.

Jungkook grab Young-hees other wrist.

Jk: leave her alone.
I: and you are?
Jk: im her best friend.

Young-hee snitch away her hand from his grip.

Y: let's go jungkook.

They walk out in yeop scoffed. Young-hee was in the lunch line with jungkook.

Jk: are you okay?
Y: yeah.
?: hey.

Young-hee look at the person behind jungkook it was eunwoo.

E: sorry about what my friend in yeop did to you he didn't mean to do it really.
Y: thats okay...it was a accident.

Jungkook just looked at eunwoo Young-hee got her food and she sat down next to iu.

Y: hey.
Jk: you know her?
Y: yeah she was getting bully.
Iu: hi I'm iu.
Jk: hi I'm jeon jungkook. Nice to meet you.

Iu blushed.

Y: he's my friend.

They all ate together in yeop was siting in the lunch table with his friends and eunwoo looking at her back he sigh and put on his headphones. It was time to go home jungkook and young-hee was walking home together.

Y: ahhh!!! Ik so tired.
Jk: really? Its only the first day of school.
Y: i know but alot happen today and look im still wearing my pe uniform i have to get my uniform washed.

Later Young-hee had made it home the family was chilling in the livingroom.

M: oh! my sweet girl is home.
Jm: why are you in your pe uniform?
Y: aish! A popular boy at school spill his juice all over me.
D: well you should wash up.
Y: i am.

Young-hee smile and went upstairs and got changed, she then was playing game on her phone then she got a text from seojin.

Y: oh!

She smile and text back seojin wanted to hang out with her at a nearby park young-hee put on a sweater and went downstairs.

Jm: yah youngie where you going?!
Y: im seeing a friend!

She put on her shoes and walk out youngie is the nickname that jimin calls her she then saw seojin at the park she walk up to her.

S: hey.
Y: hey.
S: I saw what happen in class are you okay?
Y: yeah I just shower im totally fine now.
S: im here because in yeop wanted me to tell you hes sorry he didn't see it coming.
Y: well tell him its okay i was mad but im good now.
S: Kay.

Young-hee then got a text from jimin she sigh.

S: what is it?
Y: my older brother wants me to go buy him some snacks at the 7/11 store.
S: ill get going then. See you tomorrow.
Y: you too.

Young-hee got up and head to the 7/11  near by she saw a motorcycle park in the front she roll her eyes.

Y: so annoying when people ride this.

She enter the store and was picking out jimins favorite snacks after the person infront of her pay she pay then walk out she walk out and saw in yeop.

Y: oh!

He looked up.

I: oh you.
Y: were you just in the store?
I: yeah. I didn't know you were in there.
Y: heh. Well bye.

As young-hee walk away she then heard him.

I: hey! Seojin must have told you already that I'm sorry about the juice today.

She turn to him and smile.

Y: thats okay. I forgive you im not mad anymore. Bye.

She walk off, in yeop scoffed but smile. She got home and throw jimin the bag.

Jm: yah there's food in here.
Y: aish im not your delivery girl. You want something get it yourself.

Young-hee went upstairs and went to bed. Next morning Young-hee got ready for school  and walk out heading to school as she got there she saw iu talking to jungkook, young-hee smile and just walked behind them. She felt someone tap her back she turn and it was eunwoo.

Y: oh your-
E: eunwoo...your not that type of girl that comes running to popular boys in school.
Y: huh? No im not like them im different.
E: I can tell.

Young-hee smile at him  in yeop sees and just continue walking, and the other girls in the school knows about it.