Chapter 9:

{edited}
isabella pov:

Grace came out of the infirmary a few days ago. It is now Monday and the project is due on Friday. We still need to add few finishing touches to the project.

I woke up and felt the cold breeze from across the room hit my face. I rub my eyes and look over at Grace sleeping peacefully, She flips over and see Lorenzo snoring behind her.

My eyes widen at the sight . I rub my eyes again to see if I am seeing correctly and I am. I grab the covers and toss them off of me, I walk over to her bed and nudge her to wake up.

She slowly opens her eyes and widens them noticing that I noticed Lorenzo behind her.

"What happened to keeping your relationship, a secret Grace?" I ask confused,

"We still are w-" I interrupt her

"How did he get in here then? Surely someone must've spotted u guys." I ask

"I actually don't know, but we got in here whilst you were asleep." She says

I huff, and put on my robe.
"I have to get changed so wake him up or else I will." I say rolling my eyes. By the time I had said that she was already in the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on so she obviously didn't hear me.

I suddenly came up with the funniest thing to do to wake him up. I very lightly pick up Grace's pillow and lift it up Very quietly. I was just about to smash it right down onto his face when I'm sent flying into the wall.

Just before I hit the wall I turned my head to see who had down that spell, causing my cheek to smash right into the wall first. A huge thud coming from me hitting the wall.

Damnnnnnnn.
I hit the floor and look up at Grace holding her wand. I rub my cheek with my hand,

Lorenzo shoots up from Grace's bed looking around the room,

"What happened?" He asks Grace whilst glancing between me and Grace.

Grace ignores him and continues to look at me waiting for me to say something.

"I was only joking ABOUT didn't have to fucking hex me." I say rolling my eyes and getting up,

She laughs, " I just thought it would be a good excuse to practice a spell on you." She says still laughing. She turns back to Lorenzo.

"She was just gonna wake you up by slapping you with my pillow, But I stopped it so it's fine and now she's all pressed because I sent her flying into a wall."

Pause. Silence.

"Now I think about it that is a bit much, whoops sorry Izzy." She says chuckling.

I scoff and look at Lorenzo,
"Hurry up and get out!" I advised harshly.

He put his hands up in surrender,
"okay okay sorry ma'am" he mocked.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the bathroom. I brushed had a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror at my bruise on my cheek, I kissed my teeth. I put on some foundation to cover it up but it only did a mild job. You could still see it but you would have to be close to me to see it.

I walked out and grace had just came back from walking the dogs, we didn't need them in any classes this term, so they were allowed to just wonder around the castle or play around with eachother whilst we are in class.

Grace sat down and took of her sports outfit she used and changed into her uniform. She wore a red plaid skirt that had slits on each thigh side, some black mid thigh kind off see through socks, her normal white dress shirt, her Gryffindor jumper and her robe. She popped her wand into her robe before putting on some black Kickers.