Chapter 5:

{edited}
isabella pov:

Proffesor made us all do a little 'get to know your partners' thing and so we had to talk to these babes.

"Sooo..how di-" grace starts off trying not to break the awkward atmosphere.

"Shut up mudblood" Draco spits, cutting her off her sentence.

I ignore Draco's insult and try to lighten the dark mood. "So how was everyone's summer?"

"Mine was good I went to Egypt it was so-" Grace says but yet again gets cut off by Draco.

"What a coincidence Enzo went there as well this summer right?" Draco asks looking over at Enzo.

"Mhm, it was so hot there." Enzo says going on about the weather and the beach.

Grace agrees with him and I zone out thinking back to the pictures that the paparazzi took.

I accidentally stepped on Draco's foot under the table "Sorry." I say bluntly, even thought i hate him i still have manners.

He kicked my shin and looked at me with his famous smirk. We were playing foot wars whilst Grace and Enzo talked about whatever.

We weren't playing in a friend way though it was so scary I felt like my shin was going to fall of any second. He kicks way to hard and it really hurt.

He finally stopped after i told him i think my shin was bleeding, because why are his shoes so sharp ? kissing my teeth.

My lips parted slightly and I let out a soft whimper at the immense pain i was going through and Draco let out a soft chuckle,

"Leave that for the bedroom would you?"

I immediately shut my mouth and rolled my eyes. I say up in my chair and fixed my tie.

"Now now students I hope you had a good time getting to know your peers," she says walking over to her desk. I give Draco a death stare waiting for Umbitch to start talking again, all he did was grin."now it is time for our first assignment." A wave of groans go through the humongous room as she she's everyone.

"I know it is only the first lesson with me but i would like to see what you all already know. The assignment is to work In your tables on a subject in this class, i would recommend you make a poster or a presentation on one singular spell and burst it with multiple facts. Understood?"

I roll my eyes.

"I SAID UNDERSTOOD?" She says shouting at the class.

A 'yes Proffesor' is mumbled from everyone.

"What are we going to do?" Grace asks the WHOLE table.

"Uh I don't know I was thinking maybe dark magic on a few posters?" I say tucking in my chair.

"You think we are actually going to participate? Oh don't be silly.... You guys will obviously do the work." Draco snaps sitting up in his chair.

"Yeah I think we will just sit back and watch you guys be hmmm whats the word.. peasants." Enzo says as h
sat back and laughed with Draco.

"If you guys choose to not participate we will not either. We would just all get no marks and I'm sure thats not what we want is it?" I snap at them.

They both roll their eyes and I turn to Grace and ask,

"Do you have some paper so we can actually write down the ideas?"

"Yeah lemme get it out," she says reaching into her backpack. She takes out a piece of paper and i grab my quill from my pocket.

I pick up the quill and write the title.
Dark spells:

"So what dark spells do you guys know?" I ask whilst glancing around the table.

"Well I assume Draco may know alot. Seeing how you always brag about your father being 'top' in the Ministry Of Magic. Right?" Grace says tilting her head and furrowing her eyebrow, looking at Draco.

Draco slams his fists onto the table, causing everyone to look over at us, "It's Malfoy to you, mudblood. And don't you dare speak of my Father like that again or it will be the last thing you ever say." He says through gritted teeth.

Silence.

After a few minutes I started to talk to Grace and she started telling me some dark spells as I noted them down. Meanwhile the boys were just talking about who they plan on shagging this year. They disgust me .

"Ok Ladies and Gentlemen please pack up your things and get ready to go." Proffesor announced. We all got packed up and waited to be dismissed.

"This was the Only time I will let you do your project during class so I would like this project to be done as homework WITH your group and it WILL be handed in to me in 2 weeks. Understood?" She asked.

We all mumbled yes Proffesor and we all waited to be dismissed. Whilst we waited I asked,

"You guys HAVE to actually participate in the project so we will have to meet somewhere. Where we meeting and what time?"

"Slytherin common room at 7" Draco snapped looking and fiddling with his rings .

"Whats wrong with the Gryffindor common room or the Library?" I ask

"I feel uncomfortable around mudbloods and your lucky we're even helping so shut up." He says picking up his bag and leaving.

I roll my eyes and walk out next to Grace.
"Well that was eventful." She says laughing.

"You guys are so awkward around each other it's toooo funny." I say giggling.

She lightly pushes me and starts laughing as well. I grab my phone after getting a text message from mom.

' Izzy look at what I found of Grace holding Kairi. I hope she's doing well tell her I said hi. And I won't be home for summer I am going to America to film a music video. Sorry I had to tell you like this. I love you .'

' oh ok, uhm it's fine I guess I will see you at Christmas.'

'here is the picture'

'omg AWHHHH ima show her' saves to camera roll

-----

It was 6:30 and me and Grace were just doing homework and doing what we want in our dorms. We plan to leave at 6:45 since we don't wanna be late. And they are all the way in the dungeons.