Chapter 18:

The cabin ^_________^

----------------
Isabella POV:

My eyelids fluttered open, as the morning sunlight beamed onto my eyes. I felt huge hands grow tighter over my torso as I moved over on my side.

I looked up to see Draco sleeping peacefully, I smiled looking at him and then snuggled back into his arms and I was about to fall back asleep until I felt someone's head brush over my shin.

I snapped up and looked down to see Theo asleep on my leg. I looked around to see Blaise and Tori on the floor cuddling and Grace and Enzo were probably upstairs in Grace's bed. Crabbe and Goyle were laying on the floor spread out like starfish's.

"Draco." I say calmly nudging him. He groaned and pulled me back into his chest making me fall back on top of him.

"Draco come on you need to go back to your dorm, and take the rest of the boys with you." I say whilst putting my hands upto his chest and sitting up.

He gripped my wrists and pulled my hands up From his chest to his hair. I rubbed little circles in his hair and he closed his eyes and started to fall asleep again.

I stopped and he snapped his eyes open. And furrowed his eyebrows,
"Come on you have to go now before the common rooms start to get packed." I say taking my hair out of his hair.

"But I don't wanna. Play with my hair, I'd rather let you do that to me all day. Or we could do something else" He says with a wink and flips me over so he is ontop of me. And starts kissing my neck and moves down slowly then back upto my lips. I pull out and say,

"No Draco can you literally not see Theo there." I say to him running my fingernails up and down his torso to tease him.

He let out a low groan and then opens his eyes again,
"Your right I will save all of me for Christmas." He says with a smirk and then gets of off me, giving me a forehead kiss.

"Get up!" He shouts making everyone wake up.

"Draco you didn't have to shout." I say whilst sitting up on my elbows.

"Yeah Draco listen to your girlfriend I was having a wonderful dream." Theo snaps at him sitting up.

"Whatever we have to go now. We have to get ready." Draco continued.

"Yes sir," Blaise jokes picking Tori up and throwing her over his shoulder, making her squeal.

"Blaise Zabini put me fucking down!" She says trying to get out of his grip. He smacks her butt and laughs. He leaves up the stairs and out the door. Theo leaves a few minutes later. Draco comes and gives me a peck and then leaves with Crabbe and Goyle.

"Bye Isabella." Goyle said.

"Bye." I walk up the stairs, I see Enzo and Grace cuddling in her bed as they watch some TV.

"Bye Enzo." Grace says kissing him passionately.

"Bye my angel." He says leaving the room.

"Let's get ready," I say rubbing my temples,
"Fuck I have the worst headache and I didn't even drink that much." I say now annoyed.

"Same." Grace says splashing some water in her face.

She then closes the door with her clothes. Whilst she takes a quick shower I say good morning to my parents and my siblings.

She walks back out wearing, some ripped jeans a checkered red crop top and some black just above the ankle boots. She put on a leather jacket and styled it off with a little cheater print bag.