chapter 50:

Draco pov:

"I don't know why you think you should just be hanging out with that girl, instead of training more." My father snaps as I ignored him eating my food.

"You better be ready, because as soon as it happens I don't want you making a fool out of me." He snaps,

"Mhm" I hum, pretending I'm listening.

"Lucius" mother warns, I think hey worked things out, he is being much more affectionate to her and he Literally listens to her. It's crazy which means no more divorce but I don't care as long as my mum is happier than before. I'm alright with it.

"What, he needs to learn" my father says in defense,

"Well he's fine don't you think you have put him through enough" she snaps,

"Look son, everything I have done to you is to make you stronger." He says,

"Yeah like when you used to hit me after every little thing I did wrong huh?" I question,

"YEAH" he says,

"And you think that was to make me stronger?" I tilt my head.

"Did it not make you stronger I mean look at you," he says,

"It didn't make me stronger at all, it made me afraid, which made me become the whole school fucking bully I put all my anger that I got from you out on any one that ever came In my way, do you think that's a good thing?!" I shout,

"See I made you intimidating, not weak" he says,

"You don't understand anything, at all" I snap getting up.

Isabella POV:

I woke up and checked the time,8, their daycare opens at 10, so I got ready. I hummed to myself walking into my bathroom. I took a quick shower before coming out and doing my face routine, I brushed my teeth and then brushed my hair, and putting it in a high ponytail bringing out two parts in the front.

I walked out with my robe on and went towards my closet.I walked over to my phone and checked the weather, 20°C. So it was going to be a nice sunny day.

I walked over to my cupboard and picked out white strapless bra, with some white underwear. I walked over to my closet before I picked out a purple tank top, with a purple plaid skirt to go with it, i put on some white socks with some white trainers.

I picked out my normal little white bag putting my phone, my mums second bank card which had so much money in it

I picked out my normal little white bag putting my phone, my mums second bank card which had so much money in it. But it was only for grocery shopping and things like that. Her other was for bills and stuff.

I also put in my lip gloss, and my keys which my dad kindly added my new car keys too. I walked over to my vanity putting on some perfume.

I walked out of my room placing my bag on the couch and opening some of the downstairs curtains, before walking back to the twins rooms.