20:

Isabella POV:

I woke up wrapped in Draco's arms. Once again. I felt so sore like so, so sore I properly didn't know if I would we able to walk. I look up at Draco to see him smiling in his sleep is so cute.

I slowly woke up and sat up. Oww. And nudged Draco a bit. He didn't freaking wake up so I pulled the covers off of him forgetting we were both still naked.

Shit.Whoops.

"Isabella, come backk to sleep." He groans and grabs my arm and pulls me into him, making me fall into his chest.

"Draco, no come on I have to go shower." I say trying to get out of his grip.

"can we have a shower?" He asks with a wink.

"No." I say and get out of his grip.

"Can I use your shampoo and soap I forgot mine at Hogwarts." I ask and I put my feet to the ground steadily. I then proceed to take one step and fall down. I groan in pain.

"Well yes you may use my things, And you also think you can get railed then walk properly." He says chuckling and shaking his head.

"Well will you come and help me then?" I snap annoyed,

"Okay I'm sorry ma'am." He responds putting on his boxers, then walking over to me.

He helps me up, and I sit on the bed and pout,

"Ugh I'm so sore." I complain holding onto the bed post and waddling over to the bathroom slowly. Draco went back to bed after helping me up. So he wasn't even listening to me ranting.

I took a shower, washed my hair and brushed my teeth. I got out of the shower after doing all three and looked in the mirror whilst putting lotion on my body, I put on my top which was a Calvin Klein white crop top, I put on some white underwear. I looked at my neck and saw 7 medium-sized hickeys covering basically my whole neck.

"Draco!" I shout at him, annoyed. He came running into the bathroom,

"Yeah, what's wrong?" He says with furrowed eyebrows. Then looks me up and down and smirks.

"What are these?!" I ask annoyed pointing at the hickeys, and then turning back around to the mirror and checking them out.

"My love bites I gave you of course. I can give you more if yo-"

"No. I don't even fucking remember the spell to cover them up and I don't wear proper make up so I don't have foundation to cover it up, ugh." I tell him.

"Thank god." He mumbles making me snap my head towards him,
"I'm not sorry for it, just marking what's mine that's all." He says with a wink before starting the shower.

I roll my eyes. I will just ask Grace.

"You smell nice darling," he says trying to lighten my mood. He walks up behind me and smells my neck.

"Thank you. And also I swear those shampoo and soap cost like ten galleons each." (£50)

"I'm rich darling what do you expect." He Boasts.

"So you can be my sugar daddy yeah." I joke sitting on the counter on the whilst putting on a 1 minute clay mask on.

He comes Inbetween my legs and jokes back,
"Of course I can, what would you like?"

"May I have some new underwear and socks?" I joke and ,I start laughing and push him away,

"I think your shower is ready." I say pointing at the steam coming out of the shower.