chapter 29:

Isabella POV:

"Iz," Draco nudged me, I turned over not wanting to be disturbed,

"Princess" he says and slides his hand around my waist. He lightly gripped my hip and brought me closer, "wake up," I can't tell he was smirking when he said that since whenever he even touched me neck below it gave me many butterflies.

"Hmmmmmmm," I groan

"Come on we have to get ready for school, I'm so excited I can finally catch potter and his little stupid club they are doing." He smiles and gets up.

"I'm not going," I groan and turn myself to feel more comfortable.

"And why is that?" He says walking over to my side.

"Because I wanna sle- Draco!" I shout at him since he picked me up, making the cover slip off me.
"Draco I'm colddd," I complain,

"Ok," he simply says and chucks me onto the bed, making me bounce,

"Well now I'm not tired anymore am I." I roll my eyes and get up,

"Whole point darling, now hurry up I need to eat something I'm starving,"

"Wait you didn't show me what you got me from the sweet shop," I complain,

"Don't be petty, I will give them to you when you deserve it." He snaps and puts all of the bags into his backpack.

"Fine," I say and swish my wand to make the bed.

"Give Frankie a bath," I order him,

"Why can't you do it? I'm busy I need to perfect myself,"

"For who?"

"For you,"

"No shut up, bath Frankie" I snap,

"Okay, okay I'm sorry," he says and picks up Frankie.

"How do I even was a dog?" He asks as I walk into the bathroom to do my normal routine.

"Rinse him off then wash him with soap and them rinse him off. Dry him off then brush him." I say and grab my toothbrush,

"That's so much effort," he starts the water running and places Frankie in there,

"Well I don't want to do it," I rinse my toothbrush then add toothpaste,

"Of course you don't," he mutters and I snap my head to him,

"What was that," I mumble with he toothbrush in my mouth,

"Nothing," he responds quickly

"That's what I thought," I snap back.

I finish brushing my teeth so I wash my face and add some lotion, I took down my hair and put it into a slick back ponytail, I did my edges then did some eyeliner. With a little mascara.

"Frankie stop bloody moving," Draco complains trying to dry him off. Frankie shook his whole body making all of the water go onto Draco.

"Your no longer my child," he spits at Frankie, he grabs the towel I was using for my face and dries himself off.
"Stupid ass dog,"

I slap his arm, "don't call him that, see that's why I love my baby more than you," I joke.

His angry face drops into a sad face, "wait really?" He asks,

"No I was joking you donut,"

"Uh-"

"Go and get Ready I'm hungry too," I say and let Frankie out of my hands.