9:

Isabella POV:

We had spent the whole day down by the pool, and out on a tour. The kids loved it.

Kenzo and Cassius grew much closer and I loved it. It was very much obvious Cassius had a crush on Aalyiah, not sure how she feels.

I am sat beside Grace on the beach chairs, that are set up beside the pool. It is about 10pm they'll go to bed soon, Delilah and Gwen are both playing in the sand pit beside us. Whilst, Draco and Enzo are both playing pool volleyball with the other kids.

Aalyiah got out of the pool, and bent over getting something from her bag, I nudged Grace pointing as Draco watched Cassius stare at Aalyiahs ass.

Draco literally jumped out the look and held a towel Infront of her back. Cass's eyes snapped to Draco's and he shook his head.

"Dad what the hell" Leah hit his shoulder,

"WHAT he was staring at ur-....... Yeah and I'm not letting that happen." Draco scolded, she scoffed getting back into the pool glancing at Cassius and sending him a dirty grin.

"You know teh the other day I found out you get kinks from your parents" Grace hummed as she took a sip of her fine wine.

"Gross" I mumbled,

We both set multiple charms, on our rooms since they would be left alone. As soon as Gwen's head hit the pillow she fell right asleep.

Delilah took a lot of convincing but we got there.

"Enzo I don't care if he's my godson, he can't stare at my daughter's ass" Draco scoffed annoyed, as me and grace walked back outside. They had just finished putting away the volleyball set.

"Hello beautiful" Draco hummed coming upto me as I dipped my feet in the water.

"How come your in a happy mood?" I ask,

"Because your thighs are out" he glanced at Enzo and grace, before kissing my thighs. It tickled but also made me want him.

"Mmmm" I hum, as he placed his hands on my waist, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he brought me in the water.

"Your stronger" I said as I felt his back muscles. And unwrapped my legs.

"Mhm wanna feel something else that gotten more defined, that you probably haven't noticed." He grabs my hand not letting me answer, and trails my hand down his v line.

"Fucking hell" I mumble, his v line was so perfect, I looked at him with a smirk on my face. "Draco" I hummed placing my arms on his shoulders and going on my tip toes. I pushed our bodies together, his eyes began trailing down my face, and stopped at our chests he looked back up his face slightly pink.

"Yes?" He answered his hands on my ass, squeezing them whilst responding.

"Wanna fuck in a pool?" I ask seductively.

"Your not that innocent? Not that I never knew that" He hummed, we both glanced at Grace and Enzo l, both busy in a conversation. I sit him down by the edge of the pool. Straddling him whilst doing so. He wrapped his arms around my waist squeezing my sides making me squirm.

"Didn't know you could be so risky" he hummed in my ear, before moving his hands to my ass and smashing his lips into mine.

I kissed back, running my hands through his blonde hair.

"I love you" he mumbled, as he lightly kissed my cheek. "But we can't fuck now. look" he signaled his head to the side.

I looked and saw Leah and Athena trying to sneak out.