chapter 42:

I'm sry but- I know that isn't Draco but I CAN'T^^ 😩😏
DRACO POV:
(Sunday)

Lorenzo and I walked out of Grace and Izzy's room . Jogging out of the Gryffindor common room, not wanting to be caught.

"So how is your relationship going?" Enzo asked as we walked to our common room.

"She said I should put more effort, if I actually want her back, which I of course do." I state,

"What are you going to do?" Enzo asks, chuckling,

"Well I'm going to take her on a really expensive date please it's gonna be worth more than you ever could be." I scoff,

"Very heart warming" he responds, as we enter the common room.

---------------

We got dressed and it was around 8 and we had the meeting at 10 it was going to be gloomy around our manor everytime the dark lord comes around.

"Mr Malfoy, Mr Mercurio are you ready?" Snape asks from inside his office stepping out. We both nod as he apparated, I did straight after Enzo following.

God I hate apparating it makes me feel so sick. I apparated straight to my door not being asked to walk all the way to the door. Enzo and Snape walked behind me as I enters my house.

My mum came running down the stairs and she gave me a hug, "My darling, I missed you so much" she says hugging me, Lucius following.

"I missed you too" I say in a hushed tone, I pull out from her tight hug and she goes to hug Enzo.

"Hi mummy" he mocks and she responds with,
"Hi lovely" ,

"Severus," my father greets,
"Draco" he says after and I lightly nod.

"Please be careful and smart with your words," my mum says to me and Enzo as we began walking to the dining hall. We both nod, I stood Infront of my father Enzo Infront of Severus.

We opened the door and walked in, death eaters turning to look at us, we looked so powerful but deep down we weren't, well we were just not that THAT powerful. Atleast that's what I think, most people are scared of our family. Its funny.

I take a seat beside Enzo and my father my mother joined and sat on my father's other side. Snape sat beside Enzo.

"Finally we meet again" the creepy voice calls entering the dining hall, I could hear his feet slide across the floor as he walked in. His snake following from the opposite side. My body tensed,

'' my Lord,'' we all greeted as he sat down.

''so how is my task coming along, it better be done!'' he said excitedly,

"we-'' i start but so does Enzo,

''Lorenzo speak,'' the dark lord says tapping his fingernail on the table.

'' we have successfully completed the task,'' Enzo states

my aunt began clapping and so did the dark lord.

''perfect, we shall go to the castle soon,'' voldemort announces, i breathe out happy i'm finally done, ''but that's not all, i have another task for you both'' he grins getting up , my breath hitched,

''you will have the task to assassinate your headmaster, Albus Dumbledore.'' he says bluntly putting his crusty fingers on my expensive dining chair.

''my lor-'' Enzo starts but i step on his foot,

''you will do this and hurry, we need to expand our army, i hear potter is making one so soon there will be war, we need more people on the dark side and the only way we can have some control over this school is by owning it,'' he chuckles and so does everybody else. my mum, Enzo and i remain silent.