chapter 54:

Isabella POV:
(the story line is not the exact same as the movie/books- n also this war is gonna b so dead but swear in the next book it will b much better)

I got up, scared and worried. This morning, there had been multiple attacks on the school ever since we all came back, but it was going to happen soon and we all knew it.

I hadn't seen Draco once, all years below fourth year were sent home the rest of us had to fight.
Right now we were walking through the castle, getting closer to the entrance,

"Wait proffesor your actually giving us permission to do this?" Neville asked, we had just been through an attack, he fought alot he was very scruffy.

"That is correct longbottom," she responded, Molly looked back smiling at me. She had always been very nice to me after all the little things that happened between me and Ginny, which was in the past, are now friends.

"To blow it up boom?" He asked again, making me laugh.

"Boom" she responded confidently.

"Wicked but how are we supp-" his voice went off as I moved closer to the side.

"Blaise" I mumbled,

"Isabella" he responded.

Blaise, Grace and I were the only ones at school from our friendship group. We had grown closer since we hung out with each other everyday, he is a very humble guy and is very nice love him.

"Are you like not scared?!" I ask, twisting my wand around in my hand.

"Of course I'm scared, but if I show I'm scared that will make you scared and then your spirits will be put down"

"Now that's the spirit" we heard McGonagall say, talking to a fifth year and Neville.

"I wanna leave" I mumbled, I also wondered why there were literally no other Slytherins than Blaise.

"Yeah same but now is not the time," he said grabbing my hand as we followed the others to the left. We went into the castle hallways that h
Had huge door frames and watched as Proffesor, summoned huge guards, the were so cool.

Proffesor walked into the middle of the open space, and pointed his wand into the sky, he mumbled a spell and a forcefield began forming around the school as multiple small white flashes shot up into the sky from multiple areas of the school, which were most likely coming from other teachers wands.

"Feels like we're in a movie" Blaise said, holding his wand at the ready, mine aswell. I was also wearing.

"I know, God we better not loose," I huff

"THIS is our school, where you grew up. Protect it!" McGonagall shouted before stepping up. How sentimental.

Dracos pov:

"Ahh what a pitty, they never learn" Voldemort screeched as we watched the forcefield protect the school. We stood in the forest all of us, I was stood by Enzo. We were both scared as hell, all I could think about was how scared isabella must be I fucking told her not to come back to school, she never listens.

"My lord" someone spoke from behind me, he turned to the side, "shouldn't we wait?" He trembled, the dark lord sighed. He waited as we watched the forcefield join together and complete. He chuckled,

"Begin" he said pointing his wand at the barrier and shooting a non verbal spell, everyone followed including my family and my best friend.

My mother was not a death eater but she was here because she didn't want anything happening to me, and also when we will run, I really hope Potter wins.