Chapter 11:

{edited}
isabella pov:

He kissed me roughly but passionately. His hands tightened around my waist as he pulled me closer. I could barely hear him but all I could make out from his whisper shouting was,

"Wanna get out of here?"
I followed his shimmering platinum blonde hair, and held his hand as we made our way to his dorm.

He unlocked the door and we walked in quickly. He gripped my wrist tightly and pushed me against the door, he grabbed my chin with his two fingers pushing it up as I stared into his beautiful blue/silver eyes he tilted my head and started kissing my neck. I let out stifled moa-

"ISABELLA GET THE FUCK UP!" Grace screamed at me as I slowly opened my eyes.
My body was sweaty and I was so hot like burning hot. I got up onto my two elbows and made a 'hmmm' sound.

"What is it?" I ask annoyed for interrupting my amazing dream.

"If you didn't remember it is a school day and Umbridge is our first lesson and we can't be late. AND IF you haven't realised we missed literally half of breakfast cause I was waiting for you."

She paused her rant, "I knew I shouldn't have stayed over with Enzo. You never get up." She says the last part quieter.I kiss my teeth and cover myself with the duvet again.

"I don't give a fuck just let me rest." I groan.

I here her footsteps grow further away from me then the door opening and closing.
I hear two more footsteps enter the room.

"I don't know why you made me fucking come" I hear a familiar voice say,
I turn and see Draco,

"Is she done-" I hear Blaise say as they stopped and stared at me tangled in my duvet.

"Get up, I know we are in the Inquisitorial team but that doesn't mean we can go to class late stupid." I hear Enzo say.

"Isabella get up. We don't have time for this." Draco snaps.

My stomach gains butterflies at him just saying my name. what is wrong with me. After having that dream about him. everything is gonna be different.

I groan and poke my head at the top of my covers. I watch as Grace walks over and Snatches the covers off of me.

I look at her than at the boys and roll my eyes, but as soon as Frankie licked my thigh I remembered what I was wearing.

I was wearing some red Calvin Klein underwear and an oversized t-shirt, My face instantly went red as the boys jaws dropped.

"Graceee, u idiot." I grab my blanket and cover myself.

Grace clicked her fingers and got their attention again whilst shoving them out.

"You guys are so Immature." She says whilst closing the door.

"Come on get ready we have like 30 minutes till class starts we can stop by the hall and get an apple or something before." She says whilst placing my uniform on my bed beside me.

She was always so helpful, she was like the perfect sister:
-Pretty
-Smart
-Organized
-Has a perfect life
Basically shes perfect. Oh and like my mum and ugh she can be too annoying.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and my fate routine until I heard Grace call my name,

"IZZY!" She shouts,

"Yeah what?" I say drying my face with a flannel and walking out.

She holds up Adrian's shirts and hoodies,
"Why are these still here?" She asks as she grabs them all and chucks them all on the floor.