Chapter 10:

{edited}
isabella pov:

"Uh-" is all Grace could spit out.

"No it's not what it sounds like." Enzo says with uncertainty. We all know he is LYING.

"well I'm pretty sure it fucking is!" Draco shouts really pressed.

Grace looks at me scared about what's about to happen.

"What the fuck Enzo I thought you said you would never date one of them after I told you ISABELLA said she liked you. What happened to that huh?!?" Draco says angrily and scoffs.

As soon as those words come out of his mouth, I quickly look over to Grace who was shaking her head at me.

"I-" I stutter "no Grace it's not like that." I say nervously looking at her.

Out of nowhere Blaise bursts out laughing,
We all snap our heads at him,

"How are you guys not finding this funny. You guys need to work out your messed up shit." He says chuckling

"Shut up." We all say in unison making him put his hands up in surrender.

I turn back to Grace and see her walking quickly out of the hall. I turn back to look at Draco and quickly get out of the table.

"Well done you ferret looking ass look what you've fucking done." I say and then I go after Grace.

I walked quickly out the hall looking for Grace. We had 20 minutes till our next lesson. That's enough time right? It's fine. I grin the corner to see her sitting on one of the stone hedges that lead to the little Grass in the middle of the school.

"Grace- I promise you it's not like that-" I say walking closer to her.

"No don't fucking touch me. Just go AWAY, AND WHY DON'T YOU SNOG LORENZO WHILST YOUR AT IT!" She shouts

(GUYS THIS BOOK IS SO DRAMATIC I CAN NOT.)

"No Grace listen. It just slipped out of my mouth I don't actually like Lorenzo it was just, Draco was asking me who I like and I didn't know who to say and he read my mind and I just said Lorenzo since he was the first person to come to my mind. Not like that either." I say sitting opposite her on the hedge.

"Why did you just tell him you don't like anyone you fucking idiot." She snaps looking at me.

"I- I don't know." I say looking at the cobblestone.

I hear her get up and I stop her,
"Wait," I sigh, "I think I might like Draco..and I just wanted to make him jealous and also think different after going in my mind and seeing all those things an-"

"You like Draco?" She says and I can hear the smile in her voice.

"Only a little bit. A tiny weeny bit." I say motioning how much with my fingers.

She starts laughing,
"So what do you want me to do about it? Want me to tell Lorenzo to tell him?"she laughs,

"Well can you just forgive me for now and DO NOT tell anyone I swear to merlin if you do." I remark looking up at her.

"Sorry sorry, let's go to class then. And after we can sort out Draco and Enzo." She says more happily than before.

-----------

We had just finished divination and astronomy our last lessons and I nearly forgot about the whole drama that was going on.

And since Grace, Enzo, Draco and I are all in the same class for literally everything. Enzo and Grace would keep glancing over at Draco trying to talk to him and explain but he just ignored them both, and talked to Blaise. Even Blaise tried to get Draco to talk to them.