16-

{isabella pov}
-mature content this chapter also, one of the last chapters too guys im thinking of writing another book ik i always say but this smut makes me wanna write another book🌚-

It was now half term at Hogwarts gwen had stayed with us for a little bit but she was back to her grandparents seeing as we had work to do.

"Mr malfoy" Amelie came into his office, my head snapped up and i stopped doing my work.

"Oh he will be back in a minute he went to get me some coffee." I tell her.

"How are you?" She asked me.

"Im fine and you?" I ask in response.

"Very well, your family is so picture perfect isn't it, mum daddy three kids. Wonder what would happen if one of you just-" i raised an eyebrow wondering why she hates ny family so much.

"Amelie what are you doing here" Draco asked holding my coffee.

"Oh Malfoy i came to ask about.." she began. I played with a little coil in my hair.

"Bye Malfoy" she hunmed leaving bumping into somebody on the way out.

"Mr Malfoy here thought it would be funny to throw an egg at me." Adrian snapped holding Kenzo's shoulder.

He left and Kenzo took a seat huffing and doing his work on a small desk that was on the side of Dracos office.

"Kenzo" Draco started, "don't be messing about. Your gonna make us look like bad parents. Your having an hour detention today. With Adrian and you will clean all desks." Draco scolded.

"I was tryna impress Mary Jane" he huffed

"No girl likes a bad boy" i told him. "If you keep on being naughty your gonna be grounded"

"You did" Draco smirked

"I am working on my manners but he was being so weird so i thought it was only right"

---

The days went by and it was also the end of the school term. I packed all of my belongings so did Draco.

"I miss the house so much and my dogs i hope Lilyana is looking after them good" i told him as i put on some comfortable shoes. Today i just wore some black joggers and hoodie with the black ugg shoes Draco had bought me.

"Baby you look so cozy" he commented making me smile.

"I want another baby" i tell him turning around.

"The house will be so busy" he tells me

"It doesn't matterrr" i frown

"Isabella be realistic" he told me grabbing my suitcase and putting it beside his.

"I literally am" i snap

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Fine not now, but i have such bad baby fever" i pout. He shook his head before we went to breakfast. The hall was full up everybody wearing their own clothes.

We got onto the small stand where teachers eat before Draco stood up and spoke. He gave s little speech about how everyone should enjoy their three weeks off and should be safe.

---

"Where should we go on holiday?" I asked the kids as we all sat down eating dinner at the dining table, Aaliyah was helping Gwen eat.

"Dominican Republic" leah snapped.

"Maybe" i agreed

"Maybe brazil" Kenzo commented.