Epilogue:

Isabella POV:

After Voldemort had died all of the death eaters dropped out of BEING DEATH EATERS, Draco and I both finished school and Draco had got his dream job, that he always wanted at the ministry and I worked as his assistant but he just let me do what I wanted most the time.

We got married after he got his job, and it was adorable,

--------------

"I love you so much," he started

"I love you-"

"I'm not done" he shook his head, "and I'm so happy that we have both finally got to where we wanted to be. Your more than enough for me and I just wanna spend the rest of my life with you." He shifted from underneath me.

"Mhm" I hum,

"So I was wondering if you want to be with me for the rest of your life?"

"Obviously" I respond giggling , whilst sitting up, I got up and grabbed the water from the table before sitting in my seat. Across him.

"And I want to permanently make you mine to keep forever" he said nervously, and I nodded. He got up scratching the back of his neck his, he walked around his seat, before pulling a Small red box out of his back pocket.

I don't wanna overthink it, it could just be a necklace. Maybe. Or he could be asking me to be his wife, no, is he even ready-

"So Isabella Clarke will you marry me?" He got on one knee, my hand flew to my mouth, tears rapidly forming in my eyes. Is this a dream or something.

"YES" I nodded and he smiled before hugging me and then kissing me.

"I was scared you were gonna say no for a second" he mumbled, before we both laughed and watched the stars appear,

-------------

I got pregnant after our honeymoon which was actually one month later. I then gave birth too our first born was Aalyiah Malfoy, she was now 15,

"No, no no I don't want to anymore" I cry out sitting up on my now uncomfortable hospital bed, watching Draco as he turned to look at me from the couch beside me. He was watching the football match.

"It's fi-"

"It's not, plus can you please get me some thing to drink" I ask,

"Can you not stay thirsty I'm watching the match"

"Fine I will just call Connor too" I said about to press my bell.

"It's fine I will" he snapped before walking out of the hospital room. He still got jealous like all the time.

He came back with some water, "some kid was like I love your tattoo, I want one" he said making me laugh.

"I like it"

"Bet you do"

"He had really good taste" I said,

"Yeah but what other one do you like?" He asks, he got multiple other tattoos one of them was my name on his hand, and then Aalyiah's name across his chest in cursive.

"My name" I smirked as he kissed me.

---------------

We both fell asleep.

I woke up in extreme pain coming from my stomach that stupid ass fucking child is trying to kill me. I screamed, annoyed and angry Draco shot up.

"What's wrong?" He asked,

"I think-" I dropped my head biting my lip in pain making it bleed, "GET SOMEONE STUPID" I shouted at him, I hate contractions so much.