chapter 46:

Dracos pov:

3 minutes -

A small rattle came from the cabinet that stood tall infront of me and Lorenzo. We both looked at each other, in worry, fuck.

I kept thinking about after this all done I can just go to bed, Isabella in my arm-

"Draco go find him I will show them around" Enzo snaps as the rattle got more harsher.

"Okay" I respond blandly nodding, "see you soon" I say catching his hand a shoulder bumping him.

"Yeah, now go already" he rolls his eyes,

"OKAY" I say and run out of the room of requirements. I ran down the hallways looking in some important classes and through windows of doors he may be in.

He was nowhere LITERALLY nowhere. It's so hot in here fuck. I looked to my left and right taking a left to the astronomy tower. I heard some mumbling so I freeze.

"Trust me, trust me." He mumbled before I heard Doug scuffling. I walked down the small hallway to the steps. I kept my head down as I was walking up the steps.

"Good evening Draco" he greets, making me look up at him, "what brings you here on this fine evening?" He asks,

"Who else was here I heard you talking" I snap cutting to the chase, whilst brining my wand out and pointing it to him.

"I often talk to myself Draco, I find extraordinarily useful." He says getting up and walking toward me but keeps a distance.

I kept quiet walking forwards a bit, breathing in sharply.

"Draco you are no assassin" he speaks calmly,

"How do you know what I am?some things that would shock you," I spit squinting my eyes trying to keep the tears back,

"Oh things like cursing Katy bell and the thinking she would give me that necklace? Like replacing a bottle of wine with a bottle of poison forgive me if I can't feel these actions are so weak and have no meaning," he says making my heart drop, how did he know.

"He trusts me I was chosen" I snap showing him my mark.

"I shall make it easy for you" he says bringing out his wand,

"Expelliarmus" I snap making his hand fly out his hand.

"Very good, very good," he says pausing as the door opened. "You're not alone - there are others," he states, he turns to look back at me, "how?" He asks,

"The vanishing cabinet In the room of requirements" I pause, still pointing my wand at him sternly, "I've been mending it." I say finishing,

"Oh yes, it has a sister, a twin"

"In Borgin and Berks they form a passage-"

"Genius" he interrupts, "Draco, years ago there was a young boy that made all the wrong choices, please let me help you."

"I don't want your help," I pause "don't you understand!"-" have to do this, I have to kill you," I breathe heavily, "or he's gonna kill me, isa-" I say my voice breaking and tears forming in my eyes.

Just as I said that footsteps were heard from the astronomy towers stairs, I didn't turn my back I kept my face and wand on him.
"Look what we have here" my aunt speaks before walking over to me slowly,

"Well done Draco" she kisses my shoulder, whilst looking at Dumbelodre over my shoulder,

"Good evening Bellatrix" Dumbelodre speaks, "I think introductions are in order don't you?" He questions,