10:

Isabella POV:
*2 months later*

It had been two months since that little incident. We had gone home the next day, and we have got back into our normal routine right now I was at work and Gwen was at her grandparents for the day.

I forced Draco to go and get me some lunch, we were arguing this morning actually. He was obviously the one that was in the wrong the usual. So I told him I'll forgive him if he gets me lunch.

And hes doing just that. The argument this morning was so ridiculous, in the ministry they have started allowing women to work higher up the chart so there is like ten more women in the offices on Draco's level.

I used to be one of the only ones. And of course I love that and I want more. So I've become really good friends with like three of them and the others I don't really like.

Because they be to extra, they bring Draco little gifts everytime he compliments there work. And they always come into his office to make small office.

Im not jealous I'm annoyed. And Draco was telling me how it's fine, they're just being polite. Even though they be touching him on his chest.

I remember yesterday one of them fixed his tie right Infront of me. But whatever I'm still more sexy.

And they always talk back to Draco, and he dosent scream he just raises his voice a bit and they be blushing like shut the fuck up.

If only they would be able to see what Draco would do to me if I talked back to him. He would like most definitely bend me over his desk. He likes when I talk back to him because he likes punishing me. Not complaining.

I'm sat at Draco's desk. Going through his Emails. Because I'm bored and I he talks to his workers rudely. Its so hot.

I stumble across some emails that are off people telling him he's sexy, wants him to rail him. The FUCK.

I respond to all of them.

Hi, it's Mr Malfoy's assistant aka wife. I don't want to see you talking to my husband like that again. Because that's first of rude and just no he clearly don't want you so stop spamming him fucking freak.

The woman responded with,

Who tf do you think you are, look at you being his assistant peasant ass hoe. He'll move on quick it's fine .

I furrowed my eyebrows sitting up straight, and responded with,

EH, can you not fucking read I said IM HIS WIFE WHO ARE YOU. Oh wait I don't fucking care. Ur so irrelevant. He defo won't move on cuz I got his kids what u got NOTHING so relax.

Speaking like this all on here but if I ever saw u irl u WLD B shaking I would drop U so hard. So stfu. Ur probably not even his fucking wife and Ur probs uglier than me. Slut.

Nah yk what meet me outside this building today xxx

Ps. I'm sorry to break it to you babe but only Draco can call me a slut. If you know what I mea.n ;)

Shut your mouth. I'll defo be there be ready cuz idc when I see you'll be begging me to stop.
Read.

Draco walked into the office with our lunch in his hands, I quickly go back to his home screen, and going back to he home page off emails.

I didn't have enough time to move the chat to the bin so I hope he don't see anything.

"You forgive me now?"

"Yeah" I smile, as he gave me my chicken nuggets and sprite.

I got up at of his seat so he could sit down and I could sit on his lap. He walked around the desk, to his chair sitting down his legs open.