6:

Dracos pov:

Right now I was at work, Amelie came back and worked for me. Isabella didn't mind her anymore after a lot of convincing.

Isabella was rarely in, and since Aalyiah was now two she started to go to this nursery by her grandmother's house.

Isabella told me she wants Leah to go to primary school, and nursery in the Muggle world, and then when she's done with year 6. She will be old enough to start Hogwarts. So I obviously agreed.

I was sat at my desk, signing papers. Where I worked, people came in asking, me to sign them and what they want me to sign it for.

Isabella and now Amelie, were both my assistants brought people in, and did whatever I told them to. Well that was Amelie's job. Isabella, had to help them fill out the documents etc.

"Draco would you like me to get you some lunch?" Amelie asked,

"Yes, please" I said as she walked out.
"Fucks sake why now" I groan, as I felt myself harden. I rarely got boners randomly anymore. But when I was around twelve to fourteen I got them all the time.

It was actually starting to hurt. I closed my eyes, and through my head back. I thought about my wife obviously. My heart rate began to grow quicker and my breathing was short rapid breaths.

She could make me cum in seconds, I always have to hold it till she cums fir-

My phone started going off.

I look over at my phone,
MY WIFE

She put that as her name. I tuck myself into my desk, so you can't see what's going on, on the other side. I unzipped my trousers, pulling them down a bit. And I pulled my crotch out.

"Baby not the right time" I say quickly, answering and putting in my Airpods so I could hear her only. I turned down the volume s bit so I will know when Amelie is back.

"What do you mean, what's more important than me?" She scoffed,

"My dick" I respond chuckling,

"What are you- is ameli-" she started, I could hear the dogs bark from behind her.

"NO" I respond, thinking of me and her even touching each other that way made me disgusted.

"What so your jerking off at work?" I could hear her laugh.

"Yeah, because I got hard out of nowhere"

"Awh, well you do that I'll tell you later" she starts,

"NO, help me please"

"How?" She scoffs,

"Just say stuff"

"But your mum is literally in the garden, and I'm sat on the kitchen counter not that far away"

"Well go somewhere then, hurry up Amelie is gonna be back soon"

"Well- fine. I'll be back cissy" I heard her say politey,
so cute.

"Are you going to our room?" I ask,

"Mhm, so I can lay down. And pretend that your on top of me-" she starts, I began to stroke myself as I closed my eyes, imagining it was her small hands. "Kissing down my neck, whilst your thumb teases me" she shut the bedroom door.

"I really want to grab you, and bend you over my desk-" I start, she moaned softly. "Are you touching yourself for me HM?" I hum.

"Mhm, I really want you" she moaned,

"I'm back" my office door closed.

"Fuck-" Isabella moaned on the phone.

"Amelie" I opened my eyes and looked at her, taking my hands away and placing them on my thigh. I tucked in my chair so it was fully tucked into my desk.