13:

I AM INCREDIBLY BORED SK IMA WRITE A CHAPTER. and i'm not turning on caps for this so the grammar is shit but GUYS IM SO SHOCMED AT HOW MANY READS LIKE THIS IS SO CRAZY

isabella's pov:
(let's age up gwen like a year or two i don't remember how old she is)

i woke up to Gwen jumping onto Draco and I.
we both groaned in response.

"mummy" she said jumping up and down. it was just her at home now her other siblings went back to school.

"yes buba" i said as she crawled onto me. i hugged her tightly making her giggle a little. draco moved more closer too me and gwen.

"my tooth fell is gone!" she exclaimed

i opened my eyes and look at her big tooth gone.

"well done," i started high fiving her "how about you go get your tooth and we'll put it in a bag and the tooth fairy will come and get it and maybe she'll give you some coins" i tell her.

she smiled widely, she jumped of the bed and all i could hear was her little footsteps running back to her room.

"she's so cute" draco commented. he pulled me closer and rested his hand on my boobs, i chuckled at that.

"she is my baby. i need another baby i have the biggest baby fever right now draco you don't know" i whine.

"really? i don't know? i have been wanting another child since forever. for starters i love producing them and your boobs get bigger" he said. he slowly turned me around and lay his head on my boobs i laughed out loud.

"are they not big enough?" i roll my eyes.

- - -

we dropped gwen off at her friends house and we came back home.

"baby." draco called from the bedroom

"draco" i respond , getting out the shower and walking into the bedroom. to find my husband wearing his suit bottoms and not shirt yet. he hadn't don't his flyer up either so i could just see his bulge.

"what a sight" i said i walking over to him in only my underwear and bra. i kissed him really quickly and then we continued with our conversation .

"amelie is coming to work with us again"

"again? why" i frown.

"she needs to work with us for a bit for her new job she needs more experience." he sighed, "would you like to come to work today?"he asked putting on a black buttoned shirt. god he's so attractive.

"yes i do actually" i snapped.

"ohhhh don't be in a mood baby, it's just a few weeks" he said kissing my forehead.

"whatever now you have to buy me breakfast" i smile walking to my closet.

"how about we go out for dinner straight after." he says coming up behind me and holding me at my waist.

"yesss yayyyy i can dress up." i smile turning my head and kissing him.

- - -